Thanks to Ben for the inductor changes provided and to many here who helped previously with rounding up all the parts.
It's not a beginners task I would say it's more of intermediate level but thats not to scare anyone cuz its not rocket science either....do 1 at a time cuz I did have to reference the old one.
I unsoldered the speaker wires from the back of the XO rather than to pull all the speakers and unwire.
Im posting some before and after pics.....
As for audio results???? it's 2am and im still on cloud 9. Really opens things up it seems.....and things just sound all around much more precise. I do think I detect less bass but the clarity gained is definitely discernable. I would describe it as on the fine line or almost night and day.....I say that cuz its not like they sound like crap to begin with.
I don't know if the current morels mdt22's I have in there right now prefer the changes I made in preperation for RDO198's but it sure sounds like it to me....I can't imagine them getting more crisp after being burned in.
Oh Ben if your around I havent done the 2nd speaker yet but the 2nd inductor has the short wire way short I dont know if im going to be able to place it properly and have enuff wire past the silicon board to solder but im going to try. It looks like that 2nd inductor was clipped off rather than unsoldered.
Just an FYI....I found it easier to glue everything down before soldering. Then solder all in one shot. I noticed no polarity markings on anything....hopefully I got nothing wrong...if u guys note something do tell.
I did place the short ended wire of the inductor in the same orientation as the original tho...even tho it also showed no polarities. Hope my layout isn't found to be too crude. 1 more to go.