I was just wondering what would be a good amplifier to power these subs. Bridged they come out to about 1440 watts rms and 2880 watts max at 2 ohms.
Also I have power these subs before and have smelled a sort of sour burning smell coming from them. They play fine and everything, I just turned it down and don't want to turn them on until I figure the problem. I have them hooked up to a Boss 2600 watt amplifier that is soon going to be sold. Any idea what the problem might be?
Oh yea, I have 0-gauge wiring kit, along with high output RCA's and I thick speaker wire.