Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 gnx 12's

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Arrow 3 gnx 12's

watup guys.....yea i just bought 3 gnx12's the 4ohms....they were cheap as hell.....anyways....i need sum ideas on what amp or amps to get

Saranaz

Member Sales Rating: (0)

well you wire them in parallel and you get 1.33 ohms.

so... what's stable at 1.33 ohms and will give you (175 x 3 =) 525 watts ??

the only one that comes to mind that will put out that power at 1 ohm (will actually do it at 2 and 1.. same power, stable at both)... is the JBL BP 600.1 ... i also suggest it because it is cheap as hell as well (since u mentioned u got the subs cheap i figure goin on the cheap is a good thing).

BP 600.1 does 600 watts x 1 into 1 ohm or 2 ohms... 300 x 1 into 4 ohms... cost you like 175 on ebay new in box... prolly 10 bucks to ship it.

mtx 6500D will do like 600 - 650 x 1 into 2 ohms.. and it will remain stable down to 1.3 ohms same as the 81000d, but it's going to cost like 275 ebay / 500 retail and for the applicatioin i dont think it would be as good as the JBL.
    "With your own attitude it is hard to survive here... But who gives a damn, we are here to change the world, and we dont need a password for that."
    - Anurag

japlaya

Default Re: 3 gnx 12's

Originally posted by saranaz
    watup guys.....yea i just bought 3 gnx12's the 4ohms....they were cheap as hell.....anyways....i need sum ideas on what amp or amps to get

Saranaz
    hey man where did you pick up your subs? i plan on doing the same setup as you

Thread Information