Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default I've got the bug for speaker wires

but I don't have a lot of money to spend. I've been looking around on e-bay and places like that. Anyone familiar with Audioquest? I've seen both Indigo and FF4 listed on a couple of different places. Reviews look OK.
    I'm looking for a 10' pair for under a $100. Maybe throw in a 5' single for the center. Would that even be worth trying? Speakers are Lsi15 and C from an Emotiva amp.

Member Sales Rating: (26)

For $25 bucks more I'll give you a set of MIT Terminator 2's [Bi-wire]. They are only 8' though. Maybe more, I'll have to measure them to get the exact lengths.
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

Member Sales Rating: (43)

Come over next weekend and hear a few different cables;)
    Ben
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Quote Originally Posted by SBrown712 View Post
    but I don't have a lot of money to spend. I've been looking around on e-bay and places like that. Anyone familiar with Audioquest? I've seen both Indigo and FF4 listed on a couple of different places. Reviews look OK.
    I'm looking for a 10' pair for under a $100. Maybe throw in a 5' single for the center. Would that even be worth trying? Speakers are Lsi15 and C from an Emotiva amp.
    Nothing wrong with wanting to try something different, definitely give SignalCable a shot, great bang for buck cables out there. And get with Ben, heard nothing but good things about his product also.

And I see both you guys are in Atlanta, If you run into Lil Jon out there, tell him I said "KRANK IT!!!!"
    Last edited by Sherardp; 02-28-2009 at 09:28 AM.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!! !

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...p?userid=73580

Thread Information