Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Who has a better system than me?

I have a 97 jeep cherokee, jacked up, and its a beauty. Inside i have a nice alpine cd player, this years Kicker solo baric(12 inch L7 square, with a big ass custom box made from Sound World, this years 6500D MTX Road Thunder, this years Lightening Audio Bolt 1 Farad Capacitor, and of course, this years Polks EX352 speakers all around.....
    BIG MAC :)

--- another day, another time ---

ps -- if u just got the bolt cap -- swap it out for lightning's next series, strike - the blue ones, the bolt are only 16 volt tolerant ... the strike are 20v tolerant. just has to do with the lifespan / durability of the cap -- i dunno why lightning even makes the bolt cap .. i mean if they charged a lot less than the strike i could understand, but they charge like 10 bucks less, and when you're dealing with like 100 bucks retail, 10 bucks aint much of anything to really make a difference.

Last edited by PoweredByDodge; 02-17-2003 at 01:21 PM.
    "With your own attitude it is hard to survive here... But who gives a damn, we are here to change the world, and we dont need a password for that."
    - Anurag

Ego's run amuck??????????

Its not the size of the system..but how you use it that counts.

NEXT!>>>
    Peace sells, but who's buying?

"my system could beat up your system... and i know michael jackson!"
    "With your own attitude it is hard to survive here... But who gives a damn, we are here to change the world, and we dont need a password for that."
    - Anurag

Well I have a dump truck converted into an SUV. With the extra room I have all Denon home components. LsiC and Lsi15's up front and five hundred MOMO 12's in the back...all using a chrysler 450 engine as amplification. TOP THAT SUCKA!!

Pics you ask? wwwweeeeellllllllll.......I uhh..just uhh..can't afford a 70 dollar digital camera...
    Two Channel Main
    Receiver - VSX-54TX
    Mains - Csi40's
    Sub - Spiked Velodyne Cht-8 On Spiked Landscaping Stones

"If you could put speakers in a needle, I'd never see him again..." - My Girlfriend

Thread Information