Well my buying frenzy is at a close and its time to sell an extra pair of SDAs I bought. Here is how it happened... like you care
1. I sold my 1C's to Mack here at the forum.
2. I reget selling my 1C's and look for another pair.
3. I bought this pair of CRS for rears to match my CRS fronts.
4. I regret selling my 1C's, start looking for another pair even before I get the second set of CRS
5. Find and buy another set of 1C's (damn internet)
6. Both the 1C's and CRS's get here and Russ has too many speakers AGAIN.
What was I selling oh yea
Polk CRS in black, with stands and interconnect cable very nice shape, boxed and ready for you. Again I am try to recover my cash, asking 400.00 shipped, add 10.00 to 20.00 for west coast.
Also, I bought a trio of Monitor 5 series 2 speakers in Oak, Make me an offer, these cost me 300.00 delivered (ouch) make me an offer.