Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Metric

Member Sales Rating: (18)

Default Metric

The band... has anyone seen them live? are they worth it? My wife really likes them and they are coming here in Oct. Just wondering if I should buy tickets or not?
    HT- HK 335, Rotel 1075, Miova PC, AQ Indigo speaker cable, XLO jumpers, AQ Diamondback Ics, AQ HDMI x2, AQ component, Signal cable analog II Ics, Signal cable digcoax, Signal cable Toslink, Rti8, Csi5, Rti6, Energy s10.2, Panny 42" Plasma, PS3, Harmony 1100 (on the way, thanks Sal) and Harmony PS3 Adapter(picking it up tonight) LG dvdp(for the kids) , Monster 3600MKII all on a dedicated circuit.

Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (14)

Quote Originally Posted by hearingimpared View Post
    Yes?
    HT- HK 335, Rotel 1075, Miova PC, AQ Indigo speaker cable, XLO jumpers, AQ Diamondback Ics, AQ HDMI x2, AQ component, Signal cable analog II Ics, Signal cable digcoax, Signal cable Toslink, Rti8, Csi5, Rti6, Energy s10.2, Panny 42" Plasma, PS3, Harmony 1100 (on the way, thanks Sal) and Harmony PS3 Adapter(picking it up tonight) LG dvdp(for the kids) , Monster 3600MKII all on a dedicated circuit.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

not familiar with the band
    but saw they are on myspace

gonna try to snag on of their free mp3 download.....

http://www.myspace.com/metric

Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (14)

Quote Originally Posted by Willow View Post
    Yes?
    I misread your post. I thought you were asking about "The Band."

Member Sales Rating: (8)

I caught them on Letterman one night and it was enough to convince me that I would probably see them in concert if they came around here. The new album "Fantasies" is one of my favorite albums of the year so far.
    [ My Rigs ] Balanced Audio Technology | Revel | Dodd | Monarchy | PS Audio | MIT | Polk | Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by hearingimpared View Post
    I misread your post. I thought you were asking about "The Band."
    I see so yes it was Metric, the group/band but not The Band

Quote Originally Posted by blakeh View Post
    I caught them on Letterman one night and it was enough to convince me that I would probably see them in concert if they came around here. The new album "Fantasies" is one of my favorite albums of the year so far.
    Thank you. we never go to concerts anymore unless it's at our arts centre which is usually jazz and dance ie Wyton Marsalis or Stomp. Maybe I'll check it out. The only thing it's on a Monday :( and I'm up at 5am and at work by 7.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

LOL! This thread reminds me of an old audio skit with Harry Shearer. It had to do with 'The Who', 'The Guess Who', and 'Yes':p
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!

Thread Information