Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ZERO Threshold of Hearing
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

Thumbs up excited with new stuff for patio

now i can cook out and chill with friends drinking beer on my bar table... I have plans for polk atrium speakers :D
    perhaps few fern plants hanging from the ceilings and outdoor 5x8 rug... stainless steel mini refridgerator below grill table on left or wine refridgerator by cusine behind bar table? small Stainless steel trash can.

what would you add to your patio?
    Last edited by CaligulaPolk; 08-16-2009 at 01:05 AM.
    I am 100% BORN DEAF and No I am not kidding! :D Why am I here? My wife's hearing! :p

My Home Theater Rig || Television: 58" Panasonic TH-58PZ800U Viera Plasma || Power Conditioner: Power Monster HTS 3600 MKII || Receiver: Onkyo TX-SR805 || Blu-Ray/Gaming: 60 Gigabytes Playstation 3 || Amplifier: Emotiva XPA-5 || Fronts: Polk Audio RT800i || Center: Polk Audio CS245i || Surrounds: TBA|| Subwoofer: TBA

Member Sales Rating: (44)

Looks nice!

I like it.

Nik

Member Sales Rating: (12)

very nice setup man... do I see a Polk Fest in the near future? Maybe we could invite our buddy Bobby D over;) we can have him regale us with his tale of not being recognized by newbie cops....
    Last edited by nooshinjohn; 08-16-2009 at 01:06 AM.
    HT Setup... Pioneer Elite SC-37, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TL's , Oppo BDP 93
    Two Channel... Carver Statement 450~1 Vacuum Tube Monoblocks, Dodd Mid-line Tube Linestage with Psvane 12Ax7 tubes, Pioneer Pdd 9Mk II SACD Player, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable with Sumiko BPS EvoIII, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TLs.

"Everything we have fought for has been lost, and everything we fought against, we have become...."

Last edited by CaligulaPolk; 08-16-2009 at 01:24 AM.
    I am 100% BORN DEAF and No I am not kidding! :D Why am I here? My wife's hearing! :p

My Home Theater Rig || Television: 58" Panasonic TH-58PZ800U Viera Plasma || Power Conditioner: Power Monster HTS 3600 MKII || Receiver: Onkyo TX-SR805 || Blu-Ray/Gaming: 60 Gigabytes Playstation 3 || Amplifier: Emotiva XPA-5 || Fronts: Polk Audio RT800i || Center: Polk Audio CS245i || Surrounds: TBA|| Subwoofer: TBA

Quote Originally Posted by nooshinjohn View Post
    very nice setup man... do I see a Polk Fest in the near future? Maybe we could invite our buddy Bobby D over;) we can have him regale us with his tale of not being recognized by newbie cops....
    I bought this for myself and tampa polkie gather :D I will cook really good food :D

Member Sales Rating: (25)

Quote Originally Posted by nooshinjohn View Post
    Aww screw it it's not worth my time.

REGARDS SNOW
    Last edited by snow; 08-16-2009 at 02:06 AM.

Would Pioneer Receiver VSX-405 able to make pair atrium speakers to work?

need amp?

Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (14)

Looking good, I'm a little green.

any suggestion in addition to the patio?

what about the receiver i posted about above?

Member Sales Rating: (49)

I have that same grill, I love it.

Very Nice setup!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLFORLIFEFAN View Post
    I have that same grill, I love it.

Very Nice setup!!!
    do you cook food above the infrared burner if not using it? Will grease be all over it and is cleaning the infared burner difficult?

I guess i need to buy cover for grill as it recommended on many reviews i just read.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Nice setup! can't wait to put it to use at the October meet-up!

Member Sales Rating: (12)

bump
    HT Setup... Pioneer Elite SC-37, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TL's , Oppo BDP 93
    Two Channel... Carver Statement 450~1 Vacuum Tube Monoblocks, Dodd Mid-line Tube Linestage with Psvane 12Ax7 tubes, Pioneer Pdd 9Mk II SACD Player, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable with Sumiko BPS EvoIII, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TLs.

"Everything we have fought for has been lost, and everything we fought against, we have become...."

Member Sales Rating: (41)

Time to get that grill dirty and seasoned.

Member Sales Rating: (27)

Looking good Jeff. Season it up then i'll be over for my steak :)

Pauly
    Life without music would

Member Sales Rating: (14)

Couldn't take any pics in the daytime, Caligula? ;)

Looks awesome.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.

Member Sales Rating: (23)

Looks great except for one thing

Is that a stinkin GAS grill??? ;)

man ya cant get that good Q taste with gas my friend................ :) but then again this opens up anuther can of worms.....hard wood charcol chucks only here.. no Kingsford either in my grill......................yeah used the egg... you can keep the egg....

Member Sales Rating: (26)

First order of business would be to get that grill dirty. A clean grill is a waste.
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

"The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction". - Kenneth Swauger

Quote Originally Posted by treitz3 View Post
    First order of business would be to get that grill dirty. A clean grill is a waste.
    dont worry.. i got it lil dirty yesterday

Well bob, i wanted take pic of it after i finished assembly stuff :D plus i didnt want u see how high my grass was jk jk

:D

Yup its gonna be seasoned by October for Polk gathering... :D I will buy rosstarie (SP??) kit

i replaced two glass candle to 2 glass candle with stainless steel tip and tealight holder inside of the glass to match the grill! :D
    YES GAS GRILL!! i dont like charcoal grill. dont like taste too much of gas liquid flavor

wife was shopping food at target yesterday and i saw this cool Heienken tab keg, its my poison :D

http://www.target.com/T-fal-BeerTend...eineken&page=1
    Last edited by CaligulaPolk; 08-17-2009 at 11:23 AM.

Member Sales Rating: (15)

Quote Originally Posted by CaligulaPolk View Post
    dont worry.. i got it lil dirty yesterday

Well bob, i wanted take pic of it after i finished assembly stuff :D plus i didnt want u see how high my grass was jk jk

:D

Yup its gonna be seasoned by October for Polk gathering... :D I will buy rosstarie (SP??) kit

i replaced two glass candle to 2 glass candle with stainless steel tip and tealight holder inside of the glass to match the grill! :D
    YES GAS GRILL!! i dont like charcoal grill. dont like taste too much of gas liquid flavor

If you've got the gas flavor going on, then you aren't letting the charcoal burn long enough before you start cooking. ;)
    I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

I need to buy grill mat soon....

Member Sales Rating: (23)

Quote Originally Posted by concealer404 View Post
    If you've got the gas flavor going on, then you aren't letting the charcoal burn long enough before you start cooking. ;)
    amen to that :D

either way may it bring you many memories of of tasty grilled critters...............

so.. lets talk about adding to my patio suggestion and receiver to power the atrium speakers????

I was thinking to put 4x4 plexi mirror on wall, and stainless steel shelves mounted on it for the wall behind bar table to put liquors and small size lcd tv on it :D

WHATCHA THINK???

patrick, can you edit post 15 quote" and remove that. Thank u!
    Last edited by CaligulaPolk; 08-17-2009 at 11:42 AM.

so.. lets talk about adding to my patio suggestion and receiver to power the atrium speakers????

I was thinking to put 4x4 plexi mirror on wall, and stainless steel shelves mounted on it for the wall behind bar table to put liquors and small size lcd tv on it :D

WHATCHA THINK???

patrick, can you edit post 15 quote" and remove that. Thank u!
    Does your Oink not have Zone 2?
    Life without music would

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    Does your Oink not have Zone 2?
    am going use zone 2 or 3 for dining room and kitchen. there are ceiling speakers

and patio does have ceiling speakrs too. i have other plans for outdoor speakers for the gazebo in the future soon

am going use zone 2 or 3 for dining room and kitchen. there are ceiling speakers

and patio does have ceiling speakrs too. i have other plans for outdoor speakers for the gazebo in the future soon
    Ah ok. You can find some decent stereo amps for pretty cheap that will push the Atriums just fine.

Pauly
    Life without music would

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    Ah ok. You can find some decent stereo amps for pretty cheap that will push the Atriums just fine.

Pauly

Pioneer Receiver VSX-405 would work? i found one in LUTZ near my home

Member Sales Rating: (15)

Pioneer Receiver VSX-405 would work? i found one in LUTZ near my home
    Yeah, it would work.... i don't think the Atriums are particularly power hungry. :D
    I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

Nice setup Caligula! 1 Swordfish please! lol. Lookin good.:D

Pat.
    Receiver: Pioneer Elite SC-05
    Amp: Emotiva Xpa-3
    Front L/R: POLK Rti-a9s':D
    Center:POLK Csi-a6
    Rear surround's:POLK Rti-a1s'
    Sub: Klipsch Synergy sub-12
    Sony Kdl-46w4100 46" LCD
    PS3
    Audioquest type 4 wiring.