Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
    Matt

Question Where to start???

I am a complete novice when it comes to car audio and since im 16 and about to get a job I figured if I started learning this stuff now I could really build badass systems later when I get more money. Is there any Car Audio Books for Dummies? What’s the best way to learn? Is there any websites out there that can help?

Matt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-Mail Matt20Matt20@aol.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Member Sales Rating: (4)

www.amazon.com

Do a search on car audio or something. Stuff will come up. You can also goto www.barnesandnoble.com and find stuff too. Or goto a Barns and Noble or a Borders and look around.

There is always your local library too.

If you want help here though, you need to provide a frame of reference. Asking someone to just start spouting info about car audio isn't going to get you anywhere because nobody is going to reply. Do some research on possible components and ask for opinions on that. You could also figure out what kind of car you would like to get and ask for recommendations. You need to give much more info beyond "I'm interested so tell me what I need to know." There is just way too much involved in answering a question like that.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

... one book in particular - "The Car Stereo Cookbook" is a pretty good place to start reading.
    "With your own attitude it is hard to survive here... But who gives a damn, we are here to change the world, and we dont need a password for that."
    - Anurag

Thread Information