Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Default Instant Karma's gonna get you...

but may not knock you off your feet... This is for the Vinyl guys. I have an extra copy of Styx Cornerstone that I got as part of a bunch of LP's. it is in nice overall shape and plays well with minimal popping. On a scale of one to ten this one scores a 7 for condition of the lp and about a six on the jacket. this one is free including shipping and will be given out to the first that can correctly name the first aviator to cross the English Channel by air... Enjoy!;)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Member Sales Rating: (26)

Helen Keller and the Rolling Stones. I'll PM you my addy. Thanks! ;)
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Bodelia Bernhardy w/Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen.

Not in, thanks.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Louis Bleriot's Record-setting Flight Across the English Channel
    July 25, 1909,

Quote Originally Posted by jvc View Post
    Louis Bleriot's Record-setting Flight Across the English Channel
    July 25, 1909,
    that would have been my first choice as well, but it was done by others before him. He was just the first to do so in an airplane.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Member Sales Rating: (47)

was it Blanchard in 1785?
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)

Quote Originally Posted by george daniel View Post
    was it Blanchard in 1785?

we have a winner!:D send me a pm with your address and I will send it out for you on Tuesday. CONGRATS!!!

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Blanchard date 1785
    HOWEVER...
    An aviator is a person who flies aircraft for pleasure or as a profession. The first recorded use of the term was in 1887 as a variation of the French 'aviation', from the latin 'avis', coined 1863 by G. de la Landelle in "Aviation ou Navigation Aérienne".

Your question was questionable ... LOL ....

while you are correct in dating the term, the use of balloons have been an accepted part of aviation since the beginings of powered flight and the term has been retroactively applied to ballooning pioneers as well, as anyone who leaves the bonds of earth is in fact flying...

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by nooshinjohn View Post
    while you are correct in dating the term, the use of balloons have been an accepted part of aviation since the beginings of powered flight and the term has been retroactively applied to ballooning pioneers as well, as anyone who leaves the bonds of earth is in fact flying...
    Touche' :D Nice Karma.

Pat.
    Receiver: Pioneer Elite SC-05
    Amp: Emotiva Xpa-3
    Front L/R: POLK Rti-a9s':D
    Center:POLK Csi-a6
    Rear surround's:POLK Rti-a1s'
    Sub: Klipsch Synergy sub-12
    Sony Kdl-46w4100 46" LCD
    PS3
    Audioquest type 4 wiring.

Thread Information