Scored a SDA-1 from local CL. It is in good condition visually... I'm sure it is SDA-1C (real wood) but wanna confirm from the experts here.
This is gonna be used in my 2ch setup
- o Did radiator-push the test looks good. Cudn't do the other tests..
- o Looks like the guy must hav restored the mid-woofers (not sure)
- o Inter connectors are attached and it is same as it is in the SDA-1C manual
- o Can u confirm this is SDA-1C?
- o Are the tweets already upgraded?
- o Thinking of driving it with Pioneer VSX-33TX (Stereo: 100 Watts per Channel (20 - 20 kHz, @ 6 ohm, 0.09% THD))- is it enuf for few months?
- o Is it ease to refiish the wood with Piano Black?