I recently purchased my first JVC RX-D302 receiver and have been looking for suitable floor standing speakers for it. Here's its specs:
- Audio SystemAmplifier Output Details: 110 Watt - 6 Ohm - 20 - 20000 Hz - THD 0.8% ¦ 110 Watt - 6 Ohm - THD 0.8% ( surround )
- Surround System Class: 7.1 channel
- Digital Sound Processor (DSP): Yes
- Surround Sound Effects: 3D Phonic Surround, Virtual Surround Mode
- Audio D/A Converter: 24bit / 192kHz
- Built-in Decoders: DTS-ES decoder, Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Digital Surround EX, DTS Neo:6, DTS 96/24, Dolby Digital, DTS decoder, Dolby Pro Logic IIx
I'm wondering if Polk Floorstanding RT600i or R30 speakers would work with it. I'm totally green to this audio specs and hookups. Both these two different model speakers are offered $100 for pair here in craigslist. Since the prices are the same which one would be better? Thanks.