Hi all,

New to the A/V thing so forgive me if I sound dumb. I was hoping for some tips.

I am thinking about buying a Surroundbar 50 (wiring issues), but I when I was reading the manual it says to connect the subwoofer to Fronts instead of the Sub out on the reciever. Which I have no problem doing except I am using Polk PSW255i, which has only RCA connectors.

Do I have to make a RCA to Spade cable? (I can't seem to find any premade on the Internetz) Will that work?

I hope this makes sense to everyone.