Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    785

    Default Denon AVR 4810 ci

    Any owner of this AVR please give me some feedback.

    I have a chance to pick this unit NIB from a local custom installer with a huge discount ( south of 2k) and full manufacture warranty. Would you recommend this AVR?

  2. #2

    Member Sales Rating: (12)

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bethlehem, PA
    Posts
    1,873

    Default

    I don't own it, but I heard it while searching for a new AVR, and I thought the unit was an absolute BEAST! I would buy it in a second if I could have afforded it. Most important is for you to hear it and see for yourself. They often have them at your local Best Buy so you could hear them (That's where I did).

  3. #3
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    285

    Default

    buy it buy it and imagine your 2500btci making love with it on a rack

  4. #4

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buymesome View Post
    buy it buy it and imagine your 2500btci making love with it on a rack

    Buymesome, I will do just that. Yeah, I will tell them to make love tenderly while I am listenning to them moaning Diana Krall's silky voice. I will pick it up today.:D

    I have sold a few of my old hi-end analogue gear and got more than enough $$$ to buy myself an early Xmas gift. The hell with Black Friday, this deal I have is better than waiting in line in the cold for some early bird special stuff. I am going all out assault digital this time. It's time for a change to keep up with you hi-tech people.

    If you ever go down south of TX, drop me an e-mail . I will treat you the real Mexican cuisine.:)

  5. #5

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pycroft View Post
    I don't own it, but I heard it while searching for a new AVR, and I thought the unit was an absolute BEAST! I would buy it in a second if I could have afforded it. Most important is for you to hear it and see for yourself. They often have them at your local Best Buy so you could hear them (That's where I did).
    I was at BB yesterday and they did not even have the 4310 ci out on the shelf yet. The salesman told me abruptly " No, no discount on the Denon". Thanks to him, I traced down a person whom owed me a favor or two in the past and "boom", a beautiful discount.

    Everything happens for a reason. :D

  6. #6

    Member Sales Rating: (22)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Directly over the center of the earth in Olathe Kansas
    Posts
    5,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anhchungdoan View Post
    Buymesome, I will do just that. Yeah, I will tell them to make love tenderly while I am listenning to them moaning Diana Krall's silky voice. I will pick it up today.:D

    I have sold a few of my old hi-end analogue gear and got more than enough $$$ to buy myself an early Xmas gift. The hell with Black Friday, this deal I have is better than waiting in line in the cold for some early bird special stuff. I am going all out assault digital this time. It's time for a change to keep up with you hi-tech people.

    If you ever go down south of TX, drop me an e-mail . I will treat you the real Mexican cuisine.:)
    What part of South Texas ?

    I live in North texas, Plano but go down to Houston from time to time.
    Speakers: SDA-1C (most all the goodies)
    Preamp: Joule Electra LA-150 MKII SE
    Amp: Wright WPA 50-50 EAT KT88s
    Analog: Marantz TT-15S1 MBS Glider SL| Wright WPP100C Amperex BB 6er5 and 7316 & WPM-100 SUT
    Digital: Mac mini 2.3GHz dual-core i5 8g RAM 1.5 TB HDD Music Server Amarra (memory play) - USB - W4S DAC 2
    Cables: Mits S3 IC and Spk cables| PS Audio PCs

    Ofc: Wright WLA12 preamp: Anthem Amp 1: Pio Elite DV-79AVI: Airport Express: CAL Sigma II DAC: PA LS90 sonicaps and mills

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e
    Posts
    11,454

    Default

    The new Denon is probably a good unit...I have an older model, not a 4000 but a 2800 series that I like a lot. The sound remains fairly consistent once you get up over the 1100dollar mark...just more feature, more power, better dynamic.

    Mantis feel that Denon's are not as "dynamic' as they used to be...so you might want to listen to the new Onkyo series 3007 and 5007, as well as the new Pioneer Elite ICE Avrs...either the SC-07 or its replacement..

    cnh

  9. #9
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France and Costa Rica
    Posts
    987

    Default

    I have the 4308CI:). This is the previous model 4810Ci. It is excellent and is fully updated. http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...ghlight=4308Ci
    Congratulations ...


    -------------------
    01) DENON AVR-4308CI:D: Advanced 7.1 CH/5.1+2 CH/ 3.1+2+2 CH A/V Home Theater /MultiMedia Multi-Source/Zone Receiver with Networking and WiFi/170 watts x 7 channels
    02) SUNFIRE Grand Signature - Bob Carver's:D
    03) OPPO DV-980H 1080p Up-Converting Universal DVD Player with HDMI and 7.1CH Audio
    04) DENON DVD-2500BTCI: Blu-ray Disc™ DVD/CD Digital Player/Transport (change for a OPPO BDP-83 Blu-ray Disc Player will be available soon)
    05) HITACHI P55T501. 55" HD1080 Plasma HDTV
    06) POLKAUDIO LSiC (Center speaker)
    07) POLKAUDIO LSi15 LEFT (Front speaker)
    08) POLKAUDIO LSi15 RIGHT (Front speaker)
    09) POLKAUDIO LSif/x LEFT (Surround speaker)
    10) POLKAUDIO LSif/x RIGHT (Surround speaker)
    11) VELODYNE OPTIMUN SERIES (High Output Digital EQ SubWoofer 2400W/1200WRMS)
    Last edited by Bernal; 11-06-2009 at 02:41 PM.

  10. #10

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Steubenville,Ohio
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anhchungdoan View Post
    Any owner of this AVR please give me some feedback.

    I have a chance to pick this unit NIB from a local custom installer with a huge discount ( south of 2k) and full manufacture warranty. Would you recommend this AVR?
    Yes, I would. Especially for this years model that you are looking at.

    Denon has made great strides in the video processing dept. with this new unit, so much so that the previous generation isn't even in the same league, in regards to video processing prowness. All other aspects between the one you are looking at and the previous generation model are lets just say even up.

    All of that being said, the price you are getting this Denon for is excellent and you simply can't go wrong with the purchase. Its video processing alone is worth the price of admission anhchungdoan, and we have not even talked about its other attributes.

    Good Luck With Your Purchase And I Know You're Going To Enjoy The Heck Out Of It For Many Years.-----BB3
    Sony 52in.XBR6
    Sony 32in.XBR6
    Anthem AVM50V
    Anthem PRE-2L
    Sonic Frontiers SFCD-1
    Carver C-9
    Carver C-19 PreAmp
    Carver C-16 PreAmp
    2-Carver Silver 7-T's
    4-Carver TFM55's
    2-Carver TFM35's
    1-Carver TFM25
    Carver 490T
    Denon DCD1560
    Sony BDP-S350
    Sony PS3
    Nintendo Wii
    Panasonic DMK23DVR

    Speakers :

    PolkAudio SDA-SRS
    PolkAudio SDA-SRS 1.2TL
    PolkAudio SDA-CRS+(Compliments Of Mr. Jim Thomas"jtgranby")
    PolkAudio RTA-15TL
    PolkAudio M3
    3-Velodyne F-1500's

  11. #11

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thsmith View Post
    What part of South Texas ?

    I live in North texas, Plano but go down to Houston from time to time.
    You are in Plano so you already know what the real authentic Mexican foods taste like. :D

  12. #12

    Member Sales Rating: (14)

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    13,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cnh View Post
    The new Denon is probably a good unit...I have an older model, not a 4000 but a 2800 series that I like a lot. The sound remains fairly consistent once you get up over the 1100dollar mark...just more feature, more power, better dynamic.

    Mantis feel that Denon's are not as "dynamic' as they used to be...so you might want to listen to the new Onkyo series 3007 and 5007, as well as the new Pioneer Elite ICE Avrs...either the SC-07 or its replacement..

    cnh
    That is correct. I will not spec Denon into my jobs anymore due to this and extreme high failure rate. Over the last month we had 1 AVR3808ci , 1 AVR 5308ci , and 2 AVR2808ci all come back with problems. HDMI is the highest failure in these models.
    Years ago Denon was HOT, they built fantastic receivers that sounded great. Today I think they are riding on there name and producing products that look good on paper.
    As said above , Onkyo or Integra would be a good place to look as well as Pioneer ELite ICE. Both of these companies actually get better and better. Pioneer has always been excellent but Integra/Onkyo I think stepped there game up.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France and Costa Rica
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mantis View Post
    That is correct. I will not spec Denon into my jobs anymore due to this and extreme high failure rate. Over the last month we had 1 AVR3808ci , 1 AVR 5308ci , and 2 AVR2808ci all come back with problems. HDMI is the highest failure in these models.
    Years ago Denon was HOT, they built fantastic receivers that sounded great. Today I think they are riding on there name and producing products that look good on paper.
    As said above , Onkyo or Integra would be a good place to look as well as Pioneer ELite ICE. Both of these companies actually get better and better. Pioneer has always been excellent but Integra/Onkyo I think stepped there game up.
    Dan (Mantis):
    I use my Denon 4308Ci as processor and amplified by Sunfire. You think you might have a problem. So far everything works fine. My connection is HDMI at all. I disabled the setting HDMI video conversion and use processor VRS™ by Anchor Bay - OPPO BDP-83 Blu-ray.

    -------------------
    01) DENON AVR-4308CI: Advanced 7.1 CH/5.1+2 CH/ 3.1+2+2 CH A/V Home Theater /MultiMedia Multi-Source/Zone Receiver with Networking and WiFi/170 watts x 7 channels
    02) SUNFIRE Grand Signature - Bob Carver's
    03) OPPO DV-980H 1080p Up-Converting Universal DVD Player with HDMI and 7.1CH Audio
    04) OPPO BDP-83 Blu-ray Disc Player w/SACD & DVD-Audio / DENON DVD-2500BTCI: Blu-ray Disc™ DVD/CD Digital Player/Transport
    05) HITACHI P55T501. 55" HD1080 Plasma HDTV
    06) POLKAUDIO LSiC (Center speaker)
    07) POLKAUDIO LSi15 LEFT (Front speaker)
    08) POLKAUDIO LSi15 RIGHT (Front speaker)
    09) POLKAUDIO LSif/x LEFT (Surround speaker)
    10) POLKAUDIO LSif/x RIGHT (Surround speaker)
    11) VELODYNE OPTIMUN 12" (High Output Digital EQ SubWoofer 2400W/1200WRMS)
    Last edited by Bernal; 11-06-2009 at 08:55 PM.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France and Costa Rica
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernal View Post
    Dan (Mantis):
    I use my Denon 4308Ci as processor and amplified by Sunfire. You think you might have a problem. So far everything works fine. My connection is HDMI at all. I disabled the setting HDMI video conversion and use processor VRS™ by Anchor Bay - OPPO BDP-83 Blu-ray.

    -------------------
    01) DENON AVR-4308CI: Advanced 7.1 CH/5.1+2 CH/ 3.1+2+2 CH A/V Home Theater /MultiMedia Multi-Source/Zone Receiver with Networking and WiFi/170 watts x 7 channels
    02) SUNFIRE Grand Signature - Bob Carver's
    03) OPPO DV-980H 1080p Up-Converting Universal DVD Player with HDMI and 7.1CH Audio
    04) OPPO BDP-83 Blu-ray Disc Player w/SACD & DVD-Audio / DENON DVD-2500BTCI: Blu-ray Disc™ DVD/CD Digital Player/Transport
    05) HITACHI P55T501. 55" HD1080 Plasma HDTV
    06) POLKAUDIO LSiC (Center speaker)
    07) POLKAUDIO LSi15 LEFT (Front speaker)
    08) POLKAUDIO LSi15 RIGHT (Front speaker)
    09) POLKAUDIO LSif/x LEFT (Surround speaker)
    10) POLKAUDIO LSif/x RIGHT (Surround speaker)
    11) VELODYNE OPTIMUN 12" (High Output Digital EQ SubWoofer 2400W/1200WRMS)

    ✓ Mantis, I'd like to hear your response.
    Thanks

  15. #15

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Langley, BC
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernal View Post
    ✓ Mantis, I'd like to hear your response.
    Thanks
    ........

    I think he said that the HDMI switching seemed to be prone to failure on the Denon receivers.
    Last edited by wetcoast; 11-10-2009 at 07:59 PM.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France and Costa Rica
    Posts
    987

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by wetcoast View Post
    ........

    I think he said that the HDMI switching seemed to be prone to failure on the Denon receivers.
    Hi,
    Exactly, I said it.
    Please Mantis: Expand your reply to understand.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Bernal; 11-10-2009 at 08:33 PM.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France and Costa Rica
    Posts
    987

    Question

    Please Mantis: Expand your reply to understand.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France and Costa Rica
    Posts
    987

    Unhappy

    Please Mantis::(:(:(:(:(:(:(

  19. #19

    Member Sales Rating: (14)

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    13,434

    Default

    Every single Denon we put into the field has returned with HDMI failure. No audio or video in just a few short months. We have contacted Denon, had many units repaired and I think we are going to stop using Denon all together. You can't sell / Install products that don't hold up anymore. It's a shame as I said Denon is very custom but if they are not going to address in field issues and make better dynamic amps, there is no reason to use them when there is so many good quality products out there like Pioneer ELite and Integra. Both companies offer so much and sound better.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

  20. #20

    Member Sales Rating: (14)

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    13,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernal View Post
    ✓ Mantis, I'd like to hear your response.
    Thanks
    I'm not sure what else you want. I told you about the high failure rate. Out of box they work. I just had a top end avr5308 repaired which is under a year old and doesn't get much use. The guy has 3 systems in the house . This one gets used the least and failed.
    If you compare failure rate to all the top receivers out there, Denon has the highest. Sony ES , Pioneer Elite , Integra and even Yamaha all seem to last the test of time. I have Installed all of the above with many many more. Denon is the one on the bench and the others are providing entertainment.
    Don't feel some kind of way due to the fact you own one, you may never have any problems, I sure hope not.
    Good luck with your Denon , I would never own one again nor Install one.

    Dan
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

  21. #21

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mantis View Post
    I'm not sure what else you want. I told you about the high failure rate. Out of box they work. I just had a top end avr5308 repaired which is under a year old and doesn't get much use. The guy has 3 systems in the house . This one gets used the least and failed.
    If you compare failure rate to all the top receivers out there, Denon has the highest. Sony ES , Pioneer Elite , Integra and even Yamaha all seem to last the test of time. I have Installed all of the above with many many more. Denon is the one on the bench and the others are providing entertainment.
    Don't feel some kind of way due to the fact you own one, you may never have any problems, I sure hope not.
    Good luck with your Denon , I would never own one again nor Install one.

    Dan
    Mantis, I need your help. I did have some reservation abt the Denon's failure rate and the Onkyo is cheaper , so I go ahead bought the Onkyo 1007.

    The problem I am facing is the HDMI locking issue with the Onkyo 1007. I assigned 2 of my Denon DV 2500 BTCI as HDMI inputs to the Onkyo 1700 HDMI port 1 & 2. Upon turning power on, the Onkyo display always shows " analog" then when I turn the Denon transport 2500 BTCI on, the Onkyo starts to clicking and cycling from " analog" to "HDMI" and " digital" then back to " analog" then it locks in HDMI display. Sometimes, the Onkyo cycles only one time, sometimes it cycles 2 or 3 times before locking in the HDMI status.

    Is it normal or I have an unit with HDMI locking issue. I would need help ASAP so I can return the Onkyo if it is not operating normally. Thank you.

  22. #22

    Member Sales Rating: (14)

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    13,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anhchungdoan View Post
    Mantis, I need your help. I did have some reservation abt the Denon's failure rate and the Onkyo is cheaper , so I go ahead bought the Onkyo 1007.

    The problem I am facing is the HDMI locking issue with the Onkyo 1007. I assigned 2 of my Denon DV 2500 BTCI as HDMI inputs to the Onkyo 1700 HDMI port 1 & 2. Upon turning power on, the Onkyo display always shows " analog" then when I turn the Denon transport 2500 BTCI on, the Onkyo starts to clicking and cycling from " analog" to "HDMI" and " digital" then back to " analog" then it locks in HDMI display. Sometimes, the Onkyo cycles only one time, sometimes it cycles 2 or 3 times before locking in the HDMI status.

    Is it normal or I have an unit with HDMI locking issue. I would need help ASAP so I can return the Onkyo if it is not operating normally. Thank you.
    turn your devices on before the receiver. I find this makes handshakes more reliable. I don't know the Onkyo 1700 or the 1007. We work with the Integra line which is basically the same , the Integra is suppose to be built better.
    If at all possible , stop using Denon products. These are the things that start to happen before total failure. Sync'ing issues.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

  23. #23

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mantis View Post
    turn your devices on before the receiver. I find this makes handshakes more reliable. I don't know the Onkyo 1700 or the 1007. We work with the Integra line which is basically the same , the Integra is suppose to be built better.
    If at all possible , stop using Denon products. These are the things that start to happen before total failure. Sync'ing issues.
    Bingo! Thank you, Mantis. You know what you are talking abt. I turn both of my BDPs on first then the Onkyo a few second later and no more clicking of signal search cycling.:)

    Stupid little thing that I should have been aware of as I always turn my sources on before pre-amp and amp.:D

  24. #24
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France and Costa Rica
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mantis View Post
    I'm not sure what else you want. I told you about the high failure rate. Out of box they work. I just had a top end avr5308 repaired which is under a year old and doesn't get much use. The guy has 3 systems in the house . This one gets used the least and failed.
    If you compare failure rate to all the top receivers out there, Denon has the highest. Sony ES , Pioneer Elite , Integra and even Yamaha all seem to last the test of time. I have Installed all of the above with many many more. Denon is the one on the bench and the others are providing entertainment.
    Don't feel some kind of way due to the fact you own one, you may never have any problems, I sure hope not.
    Good luck with your Denon , I would never own one again nor Install one.

    Dan
    Thanks for your reply.
    I understood you.
    Any comments to my question 13

    Quote Originally Posted by Bernal View Post
    Dan (Mantis):
    I use my Denon 4308Ci as processor and amplified by Sunfire. You think you might have a problem. So far everything works fine. My connection is HDMI at all. I disabled the setting HDMI video conversion and use processor VRS™ by Anchor Bay - OPPO BDP-83 Blu-ray.

    -------------------
    01) DENON AVR-4308CI: Advanced 7.1 CH/5.1+2 CH/ 3.1+2+2 CH A/V Home Theater /MultiMedia Multi-Source/Zone Receiver with Networking and WiFi/170 watts x 7 channels
    02) SUNFIRE Grand Signature - Bob Carver's
    03) OPPO DV-980H 1080p Up-Converting Universal DVD Player with HDMI and 7.1CH Audio
    04) OPPO BDP-83 Blu-ray Disc Player w/SACD & DVD-Audio / DENON DVD-2500BTCI: Blu-ray Disc™ DVD/CD Digital Player/Transport
    05) HITACHI P55T501. 55" HD1080 Plasma HDTV
    06) POLKAUDIO LSiC (Center speaker)
    07) POLKAUDIO LSi15 LEFT (Front speaker)
    08) POLKAUDIO LSi15 RIGHT (Front speaker)
    09) POLKAUDIO LSif/x LEFT (Surround speaker)
    10) POLKAUDIO LSif/x RIGHT (Surround speaker)
    11) VELODYNE OPTIMUN 12" (High Output Digital EQ SubWoofer 2400W/1200WRMS)

  25. #25

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e
    Posts
    11,454

    Default

    If you've disabled the Denon's HDMI...how to you get Blu-ray sound....? Does the Oppo have 7.1 analog outs and processing for TruHD, DTS HD Master? Is the Oppo hooked up to the Denon's 7.1 RCA ins?

    I don't have the experience Dan has...he installs these units on a regular basis. I will say that I own an AVR 2807 which is the first Denon with HDMI and deinterlacing to 480p. This is an OLDER receiver..and it has been BULLET proof....no problems whatsoever and I bought it as a DISPLAY model which means it was running for months in the store?

    However I think that all the models Dan is referring to are later models...so it may just be that my receiver was the beginning of the 'end'.

    If your unit hasn't failed, Bernal...I wouldn't worry about it....failure rates are always a percentage number....not 'every' unit will fail....what Dan is saying is that too many of them fail for business purposes....not that ALL will fail.

    cnh

  26. #26

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Cheap labor and cheap parts result higher rate of failure. That's why when I bought the Denon Dv2500 BTCI at give away price @ Vann's, I bought an extra one for spare. Who knows how long it takes before it becomes an expensive brick.:D

  27. #27
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    285

    Default

    [QUOTE=cnh

    However I think that all the models Dan is referring to are later models...so it may just be that my receiver was the beginning of the 'end'.

    If your unit hasn't failed, Bernal...I wouldn't worry about it....failure rates are always a percentage number....not 'every' unit will fail....what Dan is saying is that too many of them fail for business purposes....not that ALL will fail.

    cnh[/QUOTE]

    Your words have put me back on the denon bus

  28. #28
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    France and Costa Rica
    Posts
    987

    Talking Denon 4308Ci

    Cnh
    Buymesome

    Thanks for your reply.

    That's right, Oppo has 7 analog outputs and HDMI.





    No, Oppo HDMI is connected. It sends the signal through HDMI digital from the source to the Denon's HDMI connection. It is a single conversion process.

    Turning off the Denon's HDMI video only disable. The audio works great without problem on HDMI.

    http://www.usa.denon.com/AVR-4308_38...dum-E_008B.pdf

    Thanks, your comments have regained my confidence and tranquility in Denon.
    :):):)
    Last edited by Bernal; 11-18-2009 at 01:13 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Need Help Onkyo TX-NR801, Denon AVR 688 or Denon AVR788
    By pinoygwaping in forum Electronics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 07:57 PM
  2. Denon 2910 vs Denon 1920
    By mariolondono in forum Electronics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 06:11 PM
  3. denon avr-5805 vs. denon avr-4306
    By crmfmly in forum Speakers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 11:56 AM
  4. Upgraded to a Denon 3805 from a Denon 1905
    By Canedog in forum Electronics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 11:12 AM
  5. DENON AVR3805 vs DENON AVR3806?
    By GATOR3000 in forum Electronics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 12:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts