Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 46
  1. #1

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    5,018

    Thumbs up Polk Audio DSW MicroPro 1000

    While on the lookout to find the "perfect little sub", I stumbled upon a chance to try out Polk's DSW MicroPro 1000.

    Thanks to Chris (cstmar01) for letting me borrow the little brute!

    After unpackaging the subwoofer, the one thing that stuck out immediately was it's weight. For a speaker this small, it weighs in at a hefty 34-lbs, geez what's inside the damn thing? Some might consider the MicroPro subs 'ugly', but imo the front fascia with it's large dust-cap and inverted rubber surround look clean and sexy. I was a little skeptical about the subwoofer's performance given it's small stature and sized-driver, but that was all about to change.

    I've never heard such heavy-bass come from such a small enclosure! Bass notes are extremely quick and very musical, unlike your occasional 'boom boom' subs. My listening habits include everything from alternative/rock to jazz/contemporary and sometimes even ska. This sub performed flawlessly with all categories of music, and I'm sure it's just waiting for me to give it more. I have this paired up with a pair of Magnepan MG-1B's powered by a fully-modded Moscode 300 crossed over at around 100hz and can not be happier with the integration. At louder volumes, this subwoofer has no trouble keeping up with the Maggies as long as everything has been setup correctly. I also like the 'placement' feature provided on the included remote, among a few other things such as Phase controls, Volume, Mute, and Power. I'm very displeased with this units remote though, given you have to be within 3-4 feet from the unit in order for it to work. Sometimes if you're lucky, you can get it to work at over 5 feet but only if you have the remote pointed straight torwards the subwoofer. Once I got everything dialed in though, I had no use for the remote.

    In conclusion, I want to say that Polk really got it right with the MicroPro's. Alot of bang from such a small space, and for not a whole lot of money (if you look around for a deal). I'm sure one can find a good musical sub at it's price range, but if space is one of your main concerns I'd say look no further. I'm glad to say I've still got this thing for another week or two, and will definitely be taking advantage of it.

    Thanks Polk for this awesome sub, and Chris for letting me borrow his!
    Truck setup
    Alpine 9856
    Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

    For Sale
    Polk SR6500
    Polk SR5250
    Polk SR104



    Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Any clue how to use the internet? Found it in about 10 sec.

  2. #2

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    Here's the MicroPro next to my DIY-HSU subwoofer. The driver of my HSU subwoofer is as big as the micropro's entire cabinet!

    Truck setup
    Alpine 9856
    Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

    For Sale
    Polk SR6500
    Polk SR5250
    Polk SR104



    Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Any clue how to use the internet? Found it in about 10 sec.

  3. #3

    Member Sales Rating: (40)

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    18,401

    Default

    Thanks for the write up, be a doll and post it on the product page too!

    Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

  4. #4

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuSsMaN View Post
    Thanks for the write up, be a doll and post it on the product page too!

    Cheers,
    Russ
    LOL

    Sure thing, just enjoying to this thing now.
    Truck setup
    Alpine 9856
    Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

    For Sale
    Polk SR6500
    Polk SR5250
    Polk SR104



    Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Any clue how to use the internet? Found it in about 10 sec.

  5. #5

    Member Sales Rating: (15)

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,407

    Default

    You're such a doll, Freddy! :p

    But i'm telling you... you NEED to try the one that i linked you in PM. I think i've decided that i'm going to run a pair of those in stereo and see where that gets me.

    Glad you're liking the MicroPro, though!
    I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

  6. #6

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by concealer404 View Post
    You're such a doll, Freddy! :p

    But i'm telling you... you NEED to try the one that i linked you in PM. I think i've decided that i'm going to run a pair of those in stereo and see where that gets me.

    Glad you're liking the MicroPro, though!
    Jerk hehe

    My friend here has an Energy he wants me to try out that he LOVES for music. Can't wait until I do, but in the meantime I've got this thing to enjoy. How much would 2 of those run? I was trying to imagine how 2 of the micropro's would sound.........1 flanking each maggie or better yet behind them.
    Truck setup
    Alpine 9856
    Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

    For Sale
    Polk SR6500
    Polk SR5250
    Polk SR104



    Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Any clue how to use the internet? Found it in about 10 sec.

  7. #7

    Member Sales Rating: (15)

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,407

    Default

    I've seen the S10 Prestige show up for about $300 on Ebay from time to time. I think even a pair of regular S10s might fit the bill, but Prestige is cooler. They look cooler. ;)

    Or hell, even two of what i sold Rodney would be interesting. I've heard the MicroPro, and i liked it, but i felt that the S10 and the RW-10D were more sub. That said, i haven't had the MicroPro in my system, so it may have just been a setup issue.

    By the way... Energy S10 =! Mirage S10. They're very close, but there are slight differences. The Energy has variable phase control, rather than a 0/180 switch on the Mirage. The cone composition is slightly different, and the Mirage has a wider crossover range.
    I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

  8. #8

    Member Sales Rating: (41)

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    8,745

    Default

    Two would sound great and blends nicely. I had two MP4k's and adding the second make a big difference. One feature I do like is the room correction. The 1000 doesn't offer it but the other three model do. My room has a bad null spot right in the the center of it and running the room correction made a huge difference. Definately Polk's best series.

    Does it walk across the floor?

  9. #9

    Member Sales Rating: (15)

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,407

    Default

    Freddy, here's a link to the last Ebay auction for the last Prestige S10 that i looked at. That 23hz is not them talking out of their ass, i'll say that much, and it will do so with a quickness.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Mirage-Prestige-...d=p3286.c0.m14
    I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

  10. #10

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leroyjr1 View Post
    Two would sound great and blends nicely. I had two MP4k's and adding the second make a big difference. One feature I do like is the room correction. The 1000 doesn't offer it but the other three model do. My room has a bad null spot right in the the center of it and running the room correction made a huge difference. Definately Polk's best series.

    Does it walk across the floor?
    Considering it was on hardwood floor, yea it did dance around a bit. Got it on a slab of carpet I used for the DIY sub.

    My wife's first reaction was that "it was cute" :p

    I still can't over how small it is......since my other sub is 21.5"hx17"wx25"d and the Maggie's are 5' tall. The MicroPro looks like a toy next to everything else
    Truck setup
    Alpine 9856
    Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

    For Sale
    Polk SR6500
    Polk SR5250
    Polk SR104



    Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Any clue how to use the internet? Found it in about 10 sec.

  11. #11

    Member Sales Rating: (41)

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    8,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by concealer404 View Post
    I've heard the MicroPro, and i liked it, but i felt that the S10 and the RW-10D were more sub. That said, i haven't had the MicroPro in my system, so it may have just been a setup issue.
    The micro subs will not win any spl contests but they do blend very well for music and sounds great for HT.

    Liked the rw-10d for HT but felt the micropro does a better job blending



    Freddy if you looking for a sub for music definately go sealed.
    Last edited by leroyjr1; 11-09-2009 at 10:13 AM.

  12. #12

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    Don't doubt the Klipsch RW-10d isn't good for music along with the Mirage and Energy subs you've listed, but I haven't had a chance to hear them at all. Like I said, I'll wait and see how that Energy sounds.

    I'm using this thing strictly for 2-channel listening, so no thoughts here about how I think it sounded for HT.
    Truck setup
    Alpine 9856
    Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

    For Sale
    Polk SR6500
    Polk SR5250
    Polk SR104



    Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Any clue how to use the internet? Found it in about 10 sec.

  13. #13

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leroyjr1 View Post
    The micro subs will not win any spl contests...


    Freddy if you looking for a sub for music definately go sealed.
    That's exactly what I say about my Maggies, they're not SPL champs but they're as quick and clean as they come given the $.

    I'm told more often than not to go with sealed, and sealed is what I plan to buy. Just can't do that anytime soon though! Lol
    Truck setup
    Alpine 9856
    Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

    For Sale
    Polk SR6500
    Polk SR5250
    Polk SR104



    Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Any clue how to use the internet? Found it in about 10 sec.

  14. #14

    Member Sales Rating: (6)

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Great Review. I have feel in love with sealed subs for music. I use a martin logan dynamo, which weighs in at about 28 lbs. I absolutely love it. People come over and cant believe the sound coming from that sub. I would not be selling it if I wasnt going with lsi 15's for the 2 channel rig, I am building. Its great with home theater but it struggles with deep bass tracks on blue rays. For music it is beautiful.

  15. #15

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdb2001 View Post
    Great Review. I have feel in love with sealed subs for music. I use a martin logan dynamo, which weighs in at about 28 lbs. I absolutely love it. People come over and cant believe the sound coming from that sub. I would not be selling it if I wasnt going with lsi 15's for the 2 channel rig, I am building. Its great with home theater but it struggles with deep bass tracks on blue rays. For music it is beautiful.
    Thanks!

    I've never had sealed subs, they were all ported or slot-loaded enclosure. Having the chance to hear this thing in my own setup, I ask myself why didn't I try a sealed sub much sooner? My DIY sub rocked my place and then some with deep wall shaking bass. It sounds pretty decent as a music sub, that is if I mess around with placement IE pulling it out of the corner/wall, but I felt that I can find something better and much smaller. Now that I'm strictly into 2-chan, I think I'll be giving up my sub so I can go with something dedicated just for that....even if it doesn't go as loud as my current sub does.
    Truck setup
    Alpine 9856
    Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

    For Sale
    Polk SR6500
    Polk SR5250
    Polk SR104



    Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Any clue how to use the internet? Found it in about 10 sec.

  16. #16

    Member Sales Rating: (15)

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,407

    Default

    ^Keep me posted on your sub... ;)
    I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

  17. #17

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by concealer404 View Post
    ^Keep me posted on your sub... ;)
    LOL
    Thought you were doing a dual titanic sub setup?

    Stereo subs for 2-channel listening, now that's something I'd want to hear!
    Truck setup
    Alpine 9856
    Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

    For Sale
    Polk SR6500
    Polk SR5250
    Polk SR104



    Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Any clue how to use the internet? Found it in about 10 sec.

  18. #18

    Member Sales Rating: (15)

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx9r View Post
    LOL
    Thought you were doing a dual titanic sub setup?

    Stereo subs for 2-channel listening, now that's something I'd want to hear!
    Cancelled my order for the moment. Kindof thinking i want bigger for HT, and probably smaller for 2-channel. They just seemed like too much of a compromise for what i wanted. I may try a 15" Titanic for HT, and track down a pair of Prestige S8s or S10s for stereo sub 2-channel setup. I've had stereo S8s in the past in a 2-channel setup, and i loved it, but unfortunately it was cramped in a room and broke up real quick once i started to crank it at all.

    That said... my current HT setup even without subs has plenty of slam for my apartment. I know i'm missing out on some LFE, but there's still TONS of impact going on, and it sounds pretty damn good to my ears. I'm not real anal about HT, though.
    I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

  19. #19

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by concealer404 View Post
    Cancelled my order for the moment. Kindof thinking i want bigger for HT, and probably smaller for 2-channel. They just seemed like too much of a compromise for what i wanted. I may try a 15" Titanic for HT, and track down a pair of Prestige S8s or S10s for stereo sub 2-channel setup. I've had stereo S8s in the past in a 2-channel setup, and i loved it, but unfortunately it was cramped in a room and broke up real quick once i started to crank it at all.

    That said... my current HT setup even without subs has plenty of slam for my apartment. I know i'm missing out on some LFE, but there's still TONS of impact going on, and it sounds pretty damn good to my ears. I'm not real anal about HT, though.
    You said I was crazy for having a 12", and you're going with a 15?! You're nuts :p

    My place is pretty small though, so it was easy to give up HT altogether when I sold off my components and just get into 2-chan. Priorities are music though, so when we do move outta here whatever HT I may get will be one of those all-in-one solutions. I'm on the demo list for Polks IHT, can't wait to hear how it sounds.
    Truck setup
    Alpine 9856
    Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

    For Sale
    Polk SR6500
    Polk SR5250
    Polk SR104



    Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Any clue how to use the internet? Found it in about 10 sec.

  20. #20

    Member Sales Rating: (15)

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    7,407

    Default

    Well... my apartments are separated by a foot of concrete slab, so as long as i don't go TOO nuts, all is well. Nobody has complained about me yet, and some of the stuff i've had through here has been capable of fairly high output. :D

    Last time Nik was here, i put the Klipsch through it's paces a bit, and i got no complaints then. ;)
    I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

  21. #21

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    BACK to the review on this thread, I did forget to mention one critical detail.

    I have a set of Maggie Mates paired up with my Magnepans which I would believe helped the MicroPro integrate as well as it did. The 'Maggie Mates' are a high-pass module, but instead of completely cutting off frequencies at a given range...it seems to turn things down a bit. The lower the frequencies get when listening to music, the lower (volume-wise) they tend to be until reaching around 80-100hz. Here's a pic of the module connected between my speakers and amp -

    Truck setup
    Alpine 9856
    Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

    For Sale
    Polk SR6500
    Polk SR5250
    Polk SR104



    Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Any clue how to use the internet? Found it in about 10 sec.

  22. #22

    Member Sales Rating: (24)

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    all I see is cows and cheese...
    Posts
    4,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx9r View Post
    Here's the MicroPro next to my DIY-HSU subwoofer. The driver of my HSU subwoofer is as big as the micropro's entire cabinet!

    Haha, awesome.
    The thing does put out a good amount of bump for its small size, and thats what I like. I'm almost tempted to see if I could ever try out one of their larger brothers like a 3000 or 4000 to see how they preform. And sorry about the remote I forgot to warn you about that, its annoying as hell trying to get it to work, but once its dialed your good to go.
    Enjoy!

  23. #23

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cstmar01 View Post
    Haha, awesome.
    The thing does put out a good amount of bump for its small size, and thats what I like. I'm almost tempted to see if I could ever try out one of their larger brothers like a 3000 or 4000 to see how they preform. And sorry about the remote I forgot to warn you about that, its annoying as hell trying to get it to work, but once its dialed your good to go.
    Enjoy!
    I can't imagine how the 4k would sound, but then again I don't see myself justifying such a purchase for a small living room. It's cool about the remote thing, I never heard anyone complain about it....the focus was mainly on the 'morse-code' type volume control. I turned it down a bit from where you had it but only because I wanted a perfect blend, nothing over-powering although this tiny sub does have its limits. The remote just sits on the bookshelf, and I'm enjoying it the way I've got it setup now.

    So.....about my DIY sub, you grabbing it? I'll keep my eye out on Polk refurbs and newegg if the micropro comes up for cheap or something. :D
    Truck setup
    Alpine 9856
    Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

    For Sale
    Polk SR6500
    Polk SR5250
    Polk SR104



    Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Any clue how to use the internet? Found it in about 10 sec.

  24. #24

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North of New Orleans
    Posts
    3,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx9r View Post
    While on the lookout to find the "perfect little sub", I stumbled upon a chance to try out Polk's DSW MicroPro 1000.

    Thanks to Chris (cstmar01) for letting me borrow the little brute!

    After unpackaging the subwoofer, the one thing that stuck out immediately was it's weight. For a speaker this small, it weighs in at a hefty 34-lbs, geez what's inside the damn thing? Some might consider the MicroPro subs 'ugly', but imo the front fascia with it's large dust-cap and inverted rubber surround look clean and sexy. I was a little skeptical about the subwoofer's performance given it's small stature and sized-driver, but that was all about to change.

    I've never heard such heavy-bass come from such a small enclosure! Bass notes are extremely quick and very musical, unlike your occasional 'boom boom' subs. My listening habits include everything from alternative/rock to jazz/contemporary and sometimes even ska. This sub performed flawlessly with all categories of music, and I'm sure it's just waiting for me to give it more. I have this paired up with a pair of Magnepan MG-1B's powered by a fully-modded Moscode 300 crossed over at around 100hz and can not be happier with the integration. At louder volumes, this subwoofer has no trouble keeping up with the Maggies as long as everything has been setup correctly. I also like the 'placement' feature provided on the included remote, among a few other things such as Phase controls, Volume, Mute, and Power. I'm very displeased with this units remote though, given you have to be within 3-4 feet from the unit in order for it to work. Sometimes if you're lucky, you can get it to work at over 5 feet but only if you have the remote pointed straight torwards the subwoofer. Once I got everything dialed in though, I had no use for the remote.

    In conclusion, I want to say that Polk really got it right with the MicroPro's. Alot of bang from such a small space, and for not a whole lot of money (if you look around for a deal). I'm sure one can find a good musical sub at it's price range, but if space is one of your main concerns I'd say look no further. I'm glad to say I've still got this thing for another week or two, and will definitely be taking advantage of it.

    Thanks Polk for this awesome sub, and Chris for letting me borrow his!
    Great review and I agree. I've had one for several months now after picking it up on sale and love it. Nice bass from a small box.
    Due to its small size, I'm using it for my computer sound system where it fits nicely under the desk out of the way.

    Main HT/2 ch:
    Pioneer SC-07, BDP-05FD, Emotiva XPA-5 x 2, XPA-1 x 2,
    Polk Audio LSi25, RTi12 x 2, LSi15 x 4, LSiC x 2, PSW1000 x 4,

    MB HT/ 2 ch:
    LG 47LM5800, Pioneer SC-1523, BDP-23FD, Sony BDP-S790, Emotiva XPA-2, XPA-5,
    Polk Audio LSi25,15, CSi5, LSiFX, PSW505 x 4

    Listening Room 2 ch:
    McIntosh MC122, MC162, MC202, C15, C41, C42, MA6500, MA6900, MCD201, MCD301, MR85, MX130, MX134
    Emotiva RSP-2, RPA-1, ERC-2
    Adcom GCD 750, GFP 750, GFA 5802
    Polk Audio LSi7,9, 15

  25. #25

    Member Sales Rating: (36)

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,199

    Default

    I just got a MicroPro 3000 for a home theater I'm putting together for $480 from PolkDirect! I hope it's good. I couldn't pass up a new Polk sub for that price.

  26. #26

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidSqual View Post
    I just got a MicroPro 3000 for a home theater I'm putting together for $480 from PolkDirect! I hope it's good. I couldn't pass up a new Polk sub for that price.
    Geez that's a hell of a deal.

    This little 8" kicks butt, can't wait to hear your thoughts on the 10"!
    Truck setup
    Alpine 9856
    Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

    For Sale
    Polk SR6500
    Polk SR5250
    Polk SR104



    Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Any clue how to use the internet? Found it in about 10 sec.

  27. #27

    Member Sales Rating: (36)

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx9r View Post
    Geez that's a hell of a deal.

    This little 8" kicks butt, can't wait to hear your thoughts on the 10"!
    I wanted the 4000 but some guy outbid me and got it for about $600 or so.

  28. #28

    Member Sales Rating: (26)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Salinas, CA
    Posts
    5,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidSqual View Post
    I wanted the 4000 but some guy outbid me and got it for about $600 or so.
    Lame.

    When I can and do decide to pull the trigger on one, it'll be from their ebay store as well. Would like to audition the 3k/4k models though.....hmm
    Truck setup
    Alpine 9856
    Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

    For Sale
    Polk SR6500
    Polk SR5250
    Polk SR104



    Quote Originally Posted by heiney9 View Post
    Any clue how to use the internet? Found it in about 10 sec.

  29. #29

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e
    Posts
    11,783

    Default

    I've heard one or two of the Micro Pros....Probably the best subs Polk has ever made...

    But remember that there was A LOT of R&D that went into this...Polk was addressing weaknesses in the previous subs and trying to produce subs that would REALLY compete with the BIG BOYS...the subs that ALWAYS get mentioned once we get above the 4 figure price point.

    The advantage of the Polk sub is its musicality...I think they're pretty damned 'musical' while still retaining some of the oooomph you need for HT....I would definitely consider one of the models...myself...probably the 10 or 12". But the 8" for its size is awesome!

    Nice review!!

    cnh
    Last edited by cnh; 11-11-2009 at 06:46 AM.

  30. #30

    Member Sales Rating: (41)

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    8,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawizx9r View Post
    Lame.

    When I can and do decide to pull the trigger on one, it'll be from their ebay store as well. Would like to audition the 3k/4k models though.....hmm

    On vacation next week and will be down in Chicago. Let me know if you're available I could throw the 4000 in the trunk so you can give it a listen.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Need Help Polk Audio DSW microPRO 1000 vs 2000
    By dvd_rw in forum Speakers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 10:33 PM
  2. Wanted Polk DSW MicroPro 1000 SubWoofer
    By motranen in forum Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 11:14 AM
  3. Polk Micropro 1000 Hum...
    By Polkitup2 in forum Troubleshooting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 08:24 PM
  4. Polk DSW Micropro 1000 doesn't work in my system
    By Polkitup2 in forum Subwoofer Hookup & Bass Management
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 05:31 PM
  5. Polk micropro 1000 for $400.00
    By warlocks1 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts