Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Default The Holy Grail of SDA's

No affiliation with this seller. Just found them on Ebay. Steep starting bid though. Wife must be taking him to the cleaners!

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3017922143&category=14993[/url]

John
    Last edited by Strong Bad; 04-09-2003 at 03:33 PM.
    I'm not saying she's a slut, but if her vagina had a password...it would be password.

Member Sales Rating: (13)

That's not the WAF, it's the WDF.....:(
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member Sales Rating: (1)

[SIZE=4]NICE![/SIZE]
    PS3 and HD Front Projection, life is good. Too bad Blu-Ray and the PS3 are already obsolete.....

Member Sales Rating: (58)

[B]Beautiful[/B] suits me a little better, :)

Old School

Closed without a single bid.... $1800 was a steal for these. SRS go for $2000. Haven't seen any 1.2's go for less than $2300...

Watch for the relist...
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

Rebuilding Maggie 2-ch & Amazing 2-ch... Building 2-ch "wall"... Figuring out the HT

"......closed because they are no longer available." He either changed his mind or sold them off eBay.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Shipping costs turned me off. A local moving company whom my company does much biz with quoted $300-400 for transport to MA. Many sellers require buyer pick up or moving company pick up only as these should be treated like valuable furniture. Additionally spending big bucks for a long distance item can be risky having to rely on the sellers discription bla bla bla.
    Big D

Big Dan,

For shipping, go to [url]http://www.abfs.com/[/url] and use the "one time" option. Cost me $250.00 from the left coast to the right coast and arrived in perfect condition. To insure you're not getting ripped off, use [url]www.escrow.com[/url], their service protects both the buyer and seller, works like a dream.

Those were a steal at $1800.00.

F1

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Item requested

MANUFACTURE ID: polk
    MODEL: sda-srs 1.2 floorstanding
    ITEM: spk
    DESCRIPTION: 15" passive rad, (8)6.5" midranges, (4)1" tweeters
    USED (List Price): $1,000.00
    MSRP (List Price): $3,000.00
    MINT (Wholesale): $650.00
    AVERAGE (Wholesale): $425.00

Yall are full of sheat. For 2,000 thats a rip off. $650 each mint. so about 1,300 for a pair of M-I-N-T
    Damn you all, damn you all to hell.......
    I promised myself
    No more speakers. None. Nada. And then you posted this!!!!
    Damn you all! - ATC

Old School

Sid,
    You never see them go for that low a price. SRS's and 1.2's regularly go for $2000 and change, if the are in great condition. Only 1.2tl's go for more, like in the $2200 to 2400 range.

If anyone is interested, I found out that they are still available. I asked the seller about ending the auction early. He did it because he had no bids, but three e-mails from Buyers, all saying they were going to snipe them.

Here' his full reply (no affiliation):

----- Original Message -----
    To: tour2ma
    Sent: 4/24/2003 9:26:41 PM
    Subject: Re: So what happened to ....

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I pulled them before somebody "spiked" them for the minimum. They are still available for $ 1995.00 if anybody is interested. Jim

----- Original Message -----
    To: [email]pocketrockets@insightbb.com[/email]
    Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 5:17 AM
    Subject: So what happened to ....
    .... the SDA1.2's you had up for auction on ebay? Some of us from Club Polk were watching the auction and were just wondering.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

Rebuilding Maggie 2-ch & Amazing 2-ch... Building 2-ch "wall"... Figuring out the HT

Thread Information