This evaluation was done in December of 2009. The purchase dates of the items tested were as follows. All items were previously broken in according to manufacturer's directions:
1. Audioquest LeoPard tonearm cable, October 2006 (3 years of intermittent use).
2. PS Audio AC-12 power cable, September 2009 (1 month of use).
3. Audioquest Everest DBS speaker cables, December 2007 (2 years of use).
4. Audioquest Sky XLR DBS interconnect cables, January 2008 (1 year, 11 months of use).
5. Dreadnought isolation transformer, October 2008 (1 year, 2 months of use).
"I don't like the title of the article",
"the author doesn't have a clue",
"the differences are there, but they are not audible",
do not aid understanding.