Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lsifx (pair)

Member Sales Rating: (0)

I'm agreeing about letting it go. I'll just make a phone call to Polk and order another pair of tweets.

Which begins the construction of my insanely large surround system. My vision is to have my Monitor 7's as surrounds.

Center and Sub suggestions anyone?

I'm considering an M&K Push-Pull for the sub. Not sure about the center.

Think big folks. :D

Old School
    Member Sales Rating: (1)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by icecycles [/i]
    [B]Got the M12s today.
    Just so everyone knows. Scott decided he'd take out the SL2500 tweets (the ones pictured in the auction) and replace them with some reject Peerless pieces of crap. Luckily, I had some SL2500s on hand and all is up, running and rocking the house.
    Negative feedback has been left. Not sure about the fraud yet considering I didn't receive what I was supposed to.
    Thoughts? [/B][/QUOTE]
    Un-effin believable... after he posted his "no you lose" comeback, I was worried for what it might mean, but this is over the top… and he even said he’d replaced the tweeters.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wangotango68 [/i]
    [B]this was not a forum deal! it was outside of the forum so you all go back to talking cable,speakers,preamps or rehash the same old threads all you want. iceman brought this from a privete deal to this forum.weither you think i was going to rip this guy off i really don't care.its amazing that you guys would think that i would rip someone off again. sometime ago i recieved a email as did a couple other people( you know who you are)about keeping privete deals in privete. you wanted them packed right did'nt ya??
    its funny it takes someone thinking there getting ripped off to bring all the guys who have nothing better to do then jump on the bandwagon.this forum has gotten boring over the last several monthes so ill think ill pull a ronskarven and see ya!!!
    have fun with the m12's oh did i mention i put new tweeters in them? your welcome.

scott:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

Glad you had the tweets on hand, but how much are you out for having used your spares? I have to believe you were “hot” enough to melt the solder with your forehead…

Personally I don’t see a mutually exclusive relationship between maintaining good karma and seeking justice. You can do what you can at ebay, but with the ability to change ID’s at will, can’t stop him there. As suggested in one of the old threads, the Indiana state AG would seem to be the place to start. If there’s a cost involved, you just might find more than a few contributors, starting with me.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

Rebuilding Maggie 2-ch & Amazing 2-ch... Building 2-ch "wall"... Figuring out the HT

Member Sales Rating: (17)

Well there goes $100 + shipping. I'm not sure what you would have to do to match them but maybe the vifa tweeter from parts express would be a great immediate upgrade? [url]http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&User_ID=12748838&St=7113&St2=71468868&St3=76104814&DS_ID=3&Product_ID=16162&DID=7[/url]
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D

Old School
    Member Sales Rating: (1)

From ebay feedback:
    [quote]Complaint : Took 2.5 wks to SHIP. Removed tweeters that were pictured and put bad ones in.
    Response by littlebaby68 - lies about tweets,new instaled,took time to pack right and them complines,stupid[/quote]
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

Rebuilding Maggie 2-ch & Amazing 2-ch... Building 2-ch "wall"... Figuring out the HT

Member Sales Rating: (40)

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14973&item=3012751055[/url]

Look, it's Flason's amp!
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Member Sales Rating: (17)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tour2ma [/i]
    [B]

Personally I don’t see a mutually exclusive relationship between maintaining good karma and seeking justice. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't either. I mis-stated what I meant.
    madmax

Member Sales Rating: (0)

no MY amp is a a500x the carver i soldon ebay was the tfm 35 if you are going to check up on me,please get it right.

scott

Thread Information