Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lsifx (pair)

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Lsifx (pair)

Pair of Lsifx ss speakers. These speakers are as new. I have the original box and manual. $450.00 includes shipping to lower 48.

Link:
    [url]http://www.polkaudio.com/home/products.php?category=25&speaker=163[/url]

Any questions: [email]bolin@rhtc.net[/email]

Thanks
    Jimmie

Member Sales Rating: (25)

Jimmie

you got mail
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

Member Sales Rating: (40)

Man, I saw that post coming.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Fx's are sold.

Jimmie

Did Hoosier bag em?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Member Sales Rating: (17)

North Victoria Gardens, Altacucawanda, California

wow, in and out in split second flat! A fine pair of LSi (more like two pairs of LSi7 per channel...)
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.

Member Sales Rating: (58)

Good deal, damn :eek:

Member Sales Rating: (25)

:D
    Dodd - Battery Preamp
    Monarchy Audio SE100 Delux - mono power amps
    Sony DVP-NS999ES - SACD player
    ADS 1230 - Polk SDA 2B
    DIY Stereo Subwoofer towers w/(4) 12 drivers each
    Crown K1 - Subwoofer amp
    Outlaw ICBM - crossover
    Beringher BFD - sub eq

Where is the remote? Where is the $%#$% remote!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us have...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

russ how meny polk products have you gone thru?

scott:cool:

Member Sales Rating: (10)

I just wanted to say that Jimmie is an excellent guy to do business with. I just bought his Pioneer 434 DVD player off him and it is great. It works great, sounds great, and looks great. Jimmie has been great too. He shipped it promptly. Everything was included, including remote, power cord (nicely tied off) and a hardly used instruction manual. Everything was bagged separetly. What impressed me the most was how it was packaged. The way Jimmie packed everything, I doubt there was much UPS could have done to damage it. Peanuts galore between two thick pieces of foam. Buy from Jimmie with confidence!

Default scott where you at?

Scott,

Dude, why haven't you returned any of my emails?? I've been waiting to hear from you about my so called tracking numbers since Monday. I'm not kidding. Ebay is going to have you for lunch if i don't hear from you soon.

David

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Default Re: scott where you at?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by icecycles [/i]
    [B]Scott,

Dude, why haven't you returned any of my emails?? I've been waiting to hear from you about my so called tracking numbers since Monday. I'm not kidding. Ebay is going to have you for lunch if i don't hear from you soon.

David [/B][/QUOTE]

Hrmm. Please tell us, did you buy something from Scott? I'm sorry I hope that you aren' thaving problems, like so many of the forum members have had with Scott in the past.

Give us a heads up. I think we all had hoped that Scott had changed his ways. Is he screwing you around?

Default unfortunately...

it was via ebay, so I thought i was safe. He "shipped" me some Montor 12s on Monday, and told me he would get me tracking numbers on Tuesday. I had surgery on Wednesday and emailed him thursday and twice yesterday and i still have nothing. his location is not a week's distance away from me and i just want to know where they are or where my money is at.

Thanks,
    Dave

Dave,

I'm sure Scott will come through. It took me a month and lots of "bugging" to get a subwoofer that I bought from him, and I think he sill owes at least one forum member here about $100. Keep talking to him and persue whatever collection method you think is suitable. I think I still have his home phone number around here somewhere.

Scott,

C'mon man. Take care of business. Pack up the speakers and ship em and give Dave a tracking number. This is an opportunity to *start* to redeem yourself around here. Don't make things worse. Man up.

Default thnx phuz

Thanks Phuz,

You've given me a little reassurance, which is hard to do when $415 bucks went out the door.

Scott,

You've got to the 30-day mark from the end of the auction which will be May 9th for either a) those speakers to be at my door or b) for you to have given me tracking numbers for two large packages in the range of about 65 lbs a piece.
    You could do me the courtesy of at least contacting me like you SAID you would.
    You've chosen ebay as the method of transaction for all of this and thus, i can use ebay to reprimand you if you don't come through.
    I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and waited 3 days. I had to do this because that is MY money you have.

David

Old School
    Member Sales Rating: (1)

icecycles,
    If it was an ebay sale, how do you know it's Scott?
    Would you mind posting the link to your auction?
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

Rebuilding Maggie 2-ch & Amazing 2-ch... Building 2-ch "wall"... Figuring out the HT

Sure thing

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3017118635&ssPageName=ADME:B:BN:US:1[/url]

trust me, i KNOW it's him. It's a long story I might explain to you some other time.

Dave

Shizelbs,
    Thanks for your very kind words. Hope you enjoy the dvd player.

Jimmie

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by icecycles [/i]
    [B]Sure thing

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3017118635&ssPageName=ADME:B:BN:US:1[/url]

trust me, i KNOW it's him. It's a long story I might explain to you some other time.

Dave [/B][/QUOTE]

Any deals where Scott is involved really need to be done in the open. He has a reputation for stiffing people here, so it doesn't do anyone any favors to keep the garbage private...

Scott,
    Let your nuts descend a bit.......Send his speaks, and tracking info........post it here if you actually have decided to man up finally......
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
    http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7995/meterdq8.gif

Here is how I know that I'm dealing with Scott:

Several months ago, on this forum, I posted a small rant about the price of some Monitor 12s on ebay that were way too ridiculously overpriced. Scott hops in and offers to sell me his with a COD purchase. I didn't think a COD purchase was a bad idea since I would get my merchandise first, so we made a few email exchanges, and he sent me a picture of one of them (the same picture that is on the auction of which i'm dealing with.) Well, for about a week, Scott drops off the face of the planet (imagine that), and I email him over and over and he finally comes back and says that he's decided he doesn't want to sell them right now and that he'd get back to me when he changed his mind. Never happened.

Scotts profiles says that he's from Ft. Wayne, Indiana.

Several weeks ago, an auction for some M12s comes up on ebay, same photo :) and originating out of Ft. Wayne. If this isn't Scott, then their are some eerie coincidences occuring here. But this is EBAY for cryin out loud, certainly no one would try to screw me on ebay? riiiiiight.

The auction closes on a Wednesday, I win, I pay, he even leaves me positive feedback! He tells me that he will try to ship Monday. I email him the following Tuesday to see if they were shipped. He says that he wasn't satisfied with the packing and will try to ship again Wednesday. I hear nothing until the following Monday when he says that he shipped them and will try to get me the tracking numbers on Tuesday because he left them at work. I hear nothing Tuesday, I have a tonsillectomy on Wednesday :) , and I email him Thursday and twice Friday and I still have nothing... So here I am trying to track him down since i know he's had internet activity since Monday. It's not that hard to search the forums by username you know.

He may send you the item or a refund... if and when he feels like it. If he doesn't want to then he will keep the item/cash

whatever.

Don't you read the posts here??
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D

Default tomorrow

Tomorrow will be a defining moment in this whole ordeal because it will have been exactly one week since he TOLD me he shipped them. The distance between Indiana and North Carolina shouldn't be a weeks time in shipping (according to UPS), but if it is, the least he could have done was send me the tracking numbers like he SAID he would.

I don't plan on screwing around with this for very long. I have plenty of information from Paypal (i.e. Address and Phone Number). Once May 9th comes, I'm turning loose.

Sorry if I sounded harsh. I've been waiting for 4 years now for my $100 and SDA cable. He has had several ebay names since he stiffed me and he tends to make good on a deal here and there. After a few scams he changes his name again. Do you feel lucky, punk...
    Good luck,
    madmax

I hope this isn't happening AGAIN. Say it ain't so.

-R

If a potty mouth receives a timout... i wonder what will happen in this case?

Evil Twin
    ***WAREMTAE***

Well, not that anyone else has, but I don't intend on going down without raising a lot of hell.

Member Sales Rating: (6)

[URL]http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6840[/URL]

[URL]http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6783[/URL]

[URL]http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3990[/URL]
    "I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

Thom Yorke of Radiohead

SOPA. Bow down before me, bitches. Want a cookie?

Polk Audio LSi15
    Polk Audio LSiC
    Polk Audio FXi30
    Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
    Sony Playstation 3
    Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
    Rotel 985 MK II
    Rotel 1072 CDP
    Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre

Wow I just re-read that thread and realized it took a lot longer than a month to get the sub, and that Scott lied several times in the process.

Scott, man up and take care of business. It's not hard. It doesn't look like icecycles is going to be as patient as I was (and I don't blame him either).

Wow,
    I hadn't even seen that second one. Isn't it time for rskarvan to start posting again... We need someone to tell us that it was icecycles fault for sending him the money. Too soon to make a judgement though. I mean at least give him another day or two in case the shipping was delayed. After all, I don't think he would rip off just one person on the forum. Might as well wait untill a bunch of us have a deal going.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D

Dude, those were some LONG threads. I wish I could have had a club polk history lesson before hand. Thanks for the heads up.

Thread Information