Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
Closed Thread
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (7)

Default whats good for the goose aint good for the gander eh?

crybabies lol

Member Sales Rating: (58)

Ok, so what does it take for you to relax or do I have to drive the point home? There is no they....it's me. Why do you feel the need to lash out at the collective body? Settle your issues with the other members privately, not publically. The rest of us have better things to do.

I suggest the other known members do the same.
    Last edited by dorokusai; 02-21-2010 at 05:14 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dorokusai View Post
    Ok, so what does it take for you to relax or do I have to drive the point home? There is no they....it's me. Why do you feel the need to lash out at the collective body? Settle your issues with the other members privately, not public ally. The rest of us have better things to do.

Amen to that Sir! I'm here to learn about audio not be ridiculed when i share something personal in the clubhouse. I have received the messages and will abide by them. I have met scores of other folks here that are great and very personable. I enjoy the forums and information. I believe it started when Jesse took offense to an exchange with H9 which was in my opinion delt with in later posts and moved on. From then on I have received multiple snide remarks and ribbing's if you will from members I have never had contact with(or groupies as I referred to them). My apologies for not keeping my cool. It is difficult for me not to rebut defamatory remarks, especially ones that aren't warranted.

Member Sales Rating: (9)

Thanks Doro!!!! Case Closed!!!!

Mark
    Sig to be updated after dealing with the insurance company:(:(:(

Member Sales Rating: (58)

Quote Originally Posted by mhmacw View Post
    Amen to that Sir! I'm here to learn about audio not be ridiculed when i share something personal in the clubhouse. I have received the messages and will abide by them. I have met scores of other folks here that are great and very personable. I enjoy the forums and information. I believe it started when Jesse took offense to an exchange with H9 which was in my opinion delt with in later posts and moved on. From then on I have received multiple snide remarks and ribbing's if you will from members I have never had contact with(or groupies as I referred to them). My apologies for not keeping my cool. It is difficult for me not to rebut defamatory remarks, especially ones that aren't warranted.
    Fair enough. Take a break, relax, kick a dog and the others will relax as well.

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Fair enough. Take a break, relax, kick a dog and the others will relax as well.
    Peta will be pissed when they read that:D...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Ok, so what does it take for you to relax or do I have to drive the point home? There is no they....it's me. Why do you feel the need to lash out at the collective body? Settle your issues with the other members privately, not publically. The rest of us have better things to do.

I third this action.
    HT setup
    Panasonic 50" TH-50PZ80U
    Denon DBP-1610
    Monster HTS 1650
    Carver A400X
    MIT Exp 3 Speaker Wire
    Kef 104/2
    URC MX-780 Remote
    Sonos Play 1

Living Room
    63 inch Samsung PN63C800YF
    Polk Surroundbar 3000
    Samsung BD-C7900

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Quote Originally Posted by mhmacw View Post
    There's a difference between the need to correct some mis-information and the need for "fefuting defamitory remarks". People can say what they will, but as I stated in the other thread, don't let personal attacks affect you. All it does is get you emotionally charged and you don't think clearly anymore. Everyone gets the urge to respond emotionally, but those who do not are the ones that respond rationally and with thought behind their answers. Go with that.

Greg

Member Sales Rating: (8)

At a comfortable distance.... gaining perspective

Kicking a cat is my preference !:D

I kick my own ass on a daily basis.

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Quote Originally Posted by lightman1 View Post
    If I can get back to the Charlotte area I'll be glad to kick your ass for you Russ ;)

I'm like a 1 legged man in an ass-kicking contest.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"

Quote Originally Posted by lightman1 View Post

I can think of dozens of us that would do it for you.;)

My lawn has yet to recover after the pissing you did in it last year.:p
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Member Sales Rating: (15)

I think i'm missing something here.... anybody got a ticket to the circus?
    I don't read the newsssspaperssss because dey aaaallllllllll...... have ugly print.

Quote Originally Posted by concealer404 View Post
    I think i'm missing something here.... anybody got a ticket to the circus?
    ...no, but I heard there is a freak show coming to town

Member Sales Rating: (31)

Why can't we let threads like this die?
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

Member Sales Rating: (5)

Christ, what did I miss now
    Theater - Polk LSi15, LSiC, LSi9 speaks, DIY Sub (142.5L box, SVS plus driver, 500 Watt plate amp)...Outlaw 990 pre/pro, Carver TFM45, 2 X Outlaw M200 . Rotel RB980 . PS3, Monster 3600 power center

2 Channel -
    Anthem Pre 2l, Jolida JD100 CD player, CAL Sigma DAC, Carver m4.0, Polk LSi9 w external modified Crossovers (thanks Trey!)

Member Sales Rating: (27)

Quote Originally Posted by ohskigod View Post
    Christ, what did I miss now
    nothing
    Life without music would

Thread Information