I have a questions regarding the mm2104svc now my system setup is
Alpine HU CDA9883 (soon to be replaced)
Componets Infinity Ref 6.5"
Coaxial Infinity Ref 6.5" (rear fill)
Monoblock Alpine MRD-M605 (400wrms into 4ohms,655wrms into 2ohms @ 14.4vdc) My real output, is 362.5wrms into 4ohms,591.25wrms into 2 ohms @ 13.8vdc.
1 Farad Cap Rockford Fosquate
My vehicle is "06" Nissan Sentra/Datsun
I'm currently have one yes one momo in a .75cu.ft. sealed box, I thinking about a vented box.
1. If the momo is calling for vented box how big is the box need to be?
2. The port/vent tube, how large the internal diameter need to be?
3. How long does it need to be?
4. Does the vent needs to be tuned to the momo's FS (35hz) because what I'm trying to do is to have it tuned between 30-35hz. I don't want any ripple bass response if that possible.
5. I'm thinking about changing my Infinitys, but the question is do I need to match the speaker's efficiency/s.p.l. to my mm2104's (86db) efficiency ratings?
6. On a realistic note, how low is low for car audio music reproduction?
7. What if any do you guys recommend?