Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Audio

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Default Rogue Audio

For those that have experience with Rogue, whether through ownership pr having heard them, what are your impressions of the brand and in particular the M-180 monoblocks and the Perseus Preamp. This is the direction I am leaning for the moment as I make some changes in my rig. The Sunfire Stereo 600x2 is already on it's way to a new home. I am in no rush to do everything, but I have an opportunity to move on the pre fairly quickly and am looking for opinions.

Thanks guys.

John
    HT Setup... Pioneer Elite SC-37, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TL's , Oppo BDP 93
    Two Channel... Carver Statement 450~1 Vacuum Tube Monoblocks, Dodd Mid-line Tube Linestage with Psvane 12Ax7 tubes, Pioneer Pdd 9Mk II SACD Player, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable with Sumiko BPS EvoIII, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TLs.

"Everything we have fought for has been lost, and everything we fought against, we have become...."

Just wanted to give this a bump and see if there are any opinions on the Rogue Audio gear...
    Two Channel... Carver Statement 450~1 Vacuum Tube Monoblocks, Dodd Mid-line Tube Linestage with Psvane 12Ax7 tubes, Pioneer Pdd 9Mk II SACD Player, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable with Sumiko BPS EvoIII, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TLs.

"Everything we have fought for has been lost, and everything we fought against, we have become...."

Member Sales Rating: (13)

I owned the Rogue 90 tube amp and loved it. It was very responsive to tube rolling and NOS tubes sounded the best. This amp was on the TAS 2008 recommend list. I say go for it.

Member Sales Rating: (16)

I have a Rogue Model 99 Magnum preamp. Everyone who has heard it has left here amazed. They have excellent customer service. I think their products are all first class. I wouldn't hesitate to buy something from them. I am not a tube amp guy so I can't comment on their monoblocks. I prefer solid state.
    Carl

Quote Originally Posted by schwarcw View Post
    I have a Rogue Model 99 Magnum preamp. Everyone who has heard it has left here amazed. They have excellent customer service. I think their products are all first class. I wouldn't hesitate to buy something from them. I am not a tube amp guy so I can't comment on their monoblocks. I prefer solid state.
    Does your Model 99 have the phono-stage? I will be demoing a Perseus with phone stage here shortly and if it stacks up well with the Sunfire I will be very pleased.:)

Member Sales Rating: (5)

I have a Rogue Model 99 Magnum preamp also, no phono, Like Carl says great customer service. IMHO best bang for your buck.

Jim

Thread Information