5.1 Family Room
No true HT in the house, so this will have to do... for now.
1 - Display
- LG 55LH90 - Gotta have non-glare LCD for this room.
2 - Receiver
- Sony STR-DH800 - What can I say, it's cheap & does what I need.
3 - Blu-ray Disc/DVD Player
- Sony BDP-S370 - This is a pretty cool unit.
4 - 5.1 Speakers
- Fronts: polkaudio RTi A5
- Center: polkaudio CSi A6 - The A4 is for sale, LOL.
- Surrounds: polkaudio RC80i - These will suprise you.
- Subwoofer: BIC Formula F-12 - THUMP!
5 - TV Service
- AT&T U-verse-U200, 6MB
Cables & Such
- HDMI - RixPRO MAXIMA from Amazon; Love these cables, great quality, look and price.
- Speakers - Furez FZ122AS 12-2 from AV-Outlet.com; These are so good it has to be overkill.
- Sub - Coaxial AV RCA Cable RG59U from MonoPrice, 'nuf said.
- Connectors are a mix of Quick-Loc bananas and spades lugs from Monster. Yeah... the "M" word.