20 year Polk fan...
Starting my meager system in 1985 with a pair of Monitor 10b's, the system progressed into a decent home theatre by adding Monitor 4a's and a CS250 center. Powered by an Onkyo integrated amp with an Onkyo DSP for ProLogic, my system has grown into a Denon AVR3806 Receiver, Sony SC222ES CD/SACD player, Denon DVD-2900 DVD player, DBX 120x and 3BX processors, Carver m1.5t power amp, Polk SDA-SRS 2.3's which just replaced my RT2000p's, FX500 surrounds, and a CS350 center channel speaker. Video is handled by a Mitsubishi WS-55511 55" HDTV.
- DBX 120X Subharmonic Synthesizer
- DBX 3BX Dynamic Range Expander
- Denon AVR-3806
- Carver m1.5t power amplifier
- Denon DVD-2900 DVD, DVD-A, SACD player
- Sony SC222ES CD/SACD player
- Polk SDA-SRS 2.3L Loudspeakers
- Polk RT2000 Surround Loudspeakers
- Polk CS350 Center Channel Loudspeaker
- Sunfire True Subwoofer MKII
- Scientific Atlanta 8300HD HD DVR cable tuner