Systems Showcase

My New Home Theater

Size of Home Theater 23X13 Equipment list: Projector- BENQ PE 8720 Screen Stewart StudioTek130 110" Speakers Polk Audio RT12 System Remote Pronto Pioneer Elite VSX84TXSi Receiver Pioneer Elite DVD player. Up converting. I am holding off until Spring to purchase either a HD DVD or Blue ray DVD player. I am told they are still having issues with this technology, and next spring they should have all the kinks worked out. I did almost everything myself. I hired an electrician for all the electrical work, I had a contractor mud and tape the drywall and I had an A/V compny wire and setup all the electronics. Overall I am very happy with the way my Home theater turned out and I am sure my family, my freinds and myself will get years of entertainment and fun out of it. Overall cost came in at 30K, but this includes another room next to the theater 15X12. Now that my wife knows I can actually do this, she has me finishing the rest of the basement and putting in a full bathroom next to the theater.

Sound

• Polk Audio RT/12 system