JAH JAH Roots San Diego Massive
This killer Home Theatre consists of Speakers,subwoofers,alot of toys along with a 62" DLP SAMSUNG (NOT FOR THE WEAKHEARTED) A 400+ DVD COLLECTION - 400+ CD COLLECTION - A 400+ VINYL COLLECTION AND WAY OVER 400+ WATTS OF RAW POWER. My audio is a 6.3 format , I use this configuration for my movies. When I'm in the mood for music I then go to a 2.3 format (yes, 2 channel stereo with 3 low frequencies...alot of bass.) It is awesome, it is wicked ..I don't care for blu-ray and I don't care for Bose, My sound system if just right for my needs. The visual is there and the audio as well. I hope you enjoyed checking out my massive gear, hope your does the same.
- polk audio RT-1000P (L&R Primary for 6 channel format) with built in power subs
- polk audio SDA 2 (L & R Secondary 2 channel)
- B & W Prism (L & R Rear surround)
- B & W LCR 3 (Front center)
- BOSE 301 IV (rear center)
- KLIPSCH PSW12 (rear 3rd Subwoofer)
- SONY HDMI UPCONVERT DVP-CX445V 400 DVD Changer
- SONY CDP-CX400 400 CD Changer
- JVC SVHS HiFi VCR With S-Video HR-S4000U
- SONY MINIDISC MDS-JE330
- YAMAHA HTR 5490 6 Channel W/Learning macro remote
- SANSUI COMPUTERIZED FULLY AUTOMATIC DIRECT DRIVE TURNTABLE FR-D45
- TECHNICS COMPUTERIZED EQUALIZER SH-8057
- YAMAHA NATURAL SOUND STEREO CASETTE DECK KX-450U
- NINTENDO RVL-001 (Wii Revolution)
- EXPLORER 4250 HDC Brighthouse HD Programming
- PIONEER DV-440 (used for rental movies)
- Monster Cable HDMI 8'
- Acoustic Research HDMI 6'
- 4@ PHILLIPS 6' Optical Fiber conections
- SAMSUNG 1080P 62" HIGH DEFINITION DLP
- VAMPIRE SPEAKER CABLE