No Polk stuff anymore!
I used to have some Polk equipment but no more. Current two channel system is as follows: Carver SD/A-360 CDP, Sony generic Multi-disc player, Benchmark DAC-1 converter, Sunfire Theater Grand-IV Processor, Ashly Active Crossover, 2 Rane PEQ-15 Parametric Equalizers, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature Amplifier, PS Audio Prelude 3-meter Speaker Cables, modified Carver AL-III speakers, Klipsch RT-12d subwoofer.
- Sunfire Theater Grand-IV 7.1 processor
- Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature Amplifier
- Carver SD/A-360 CDP
- Sony generic Multi-disc player (SACD, etc)
- Benchmark DAC-1 digital-to-analog converter
- PS Audio Prelude Speaker Cables (Ribbons), Custom made Canare Speaker cables (woofers)
- Carver Amazing Loudspeakers-III
- Klipsch RT-12d digital subwoofer