Systems Showcase

Polk Audio 7.2 Channel Dedicated Home Theater **(Updated)**

Well here's my mini dedicated theater room... I originally had seven MB Quart QLC-304 CTR paired with two Velodyne VRP-1000 in this small room lol (11ftX11ftX9ft) ... Then I switched the subs out for two Bic America V1220 subwoofers... Both set-ups sounded great... But as with any true audioholic... There is always constant tweaking going on lol... So I moved the majority of the old system down stairs into the living room along with my Marantz ZR-6001. Right now the system consists of: SPEAKER SECTION -Six Polk Audio R-50 Floor-standing Speaker -One Polk Audio Csi-25 Center Channel Speaker -Two Polk Audio DSW Pro 600 Subwoofers AV-RECEIVER -Denon AVR-1909 BD PLAYER -Playstation 3 PROJECTOR -Infocus LP-600 with M-1 Hdmi Adapter SCREEN -Draper Luma Screen I seriously doubt my current setup will make it pass this spring lol... I'm already looking to replace the towers, center, and projector... It's a never ending money pit lol! Sorry for the picture quality... They were taken with my camera phone. I'll take better ones later. If you're wondering, I do prefer the MB Quart setup a little more than my current setup. Don't get me wrong, they both sound very good... But I give a slight edge to my MB Quarts... The reason being is because MB Quarts sound a little more detailed when watching a movie... A lot of that has to do with identical speakers all the way around. The Polk Audio setup has good imagery especially when listening to music in multi channel mode. Both setups have a lot of LFE given the space constraints.

AV-RECEIVER

• Denon AVR-1909

BD PLAYER

• Playstation 3

PROJECTOR

• Infocus LP-600 with M-1 Hdmi Adapter

SCREEN

• Draper Luma Screen

SPEAKER SECTION

• Six Polk Audio R-50 Floor-standing Speaker
  • **One Polk Audio Csi-25 Center Channel Speaker That Has Been Replaced By Another Polk R-50**
  • Two Polk Audio DSW Pro 600 Subwoofers