This product is a vintage Polk model and is not available for sale, but it may still be available in some stores as a closeout or used product. The following text is taken from the original sales brochure for this product and does not reflect current availability. If you happen to have any question or concerns about this product, or any other Polk Audio product, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm EST
Two-way In-wall / In-ceiling Loudspeaker
There are no downloads available. If you need assistance, please contact us.
Audiophile Performance From Speakers You Can Barely See
The AB505 features:
- Dynamic Balance driver components for wide response and low distortion
- Wide dispersion design provides even sound coverage throughout the room
- Rotating cam mounting system is the fastest and easiest installation system; there's no pre-assembly. Just go from the box into the wall
- 5-way binding post inputs provide the most secure speaker wire connection
- May be painted to blend in with any wall
- Rough-in kit available for new construction (rough-in kit not needed for installation in existing walls)
- Moisture resistant materials allow safe use in bathrooms, saunas and under eaves outdoors
|Diameter||5 1/4" (13.34cm)|
|Type||Dynamic Balance driver|
|Total Frequency Response||67Hz - 20kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||20-100 watts per channel|
|Height||8 7/8" (22.54cm)|
|Width||5 5/8" (14.29cm)|
|Mounting Depth (includes 1/2" drywall)||3 1/4" (8.26cm)|
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
This product is considered a "Recent" or "Vintage" Polk Audio model. It is not a part of our current product lineup. It may still be available in some stores as a "close out" or "used" product. Information provided here about this product may not reflect current realities and does not imply availability. If you happen to have a question or concern about this product, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 M-F 9am - 5:30pm EST. Chances are we remember it.
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.