This product is a vintage Polk model and is not available for sale, but it may still be available in some stores as a closeout or used product. The following text is taken from the original sales brochure for this product and does not reflect current availability. If you happen to have any question or concerns about this product, or any other Polk Audio product, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm EST
Two-way Center Channel Loudspeaker
The CS245 is optimized for Polk speakers that use the 1 inch black dome tweeter. Because of its smooth, neutral response and high efficiency, it is also ideal for use with other brands of main speakers. The CS245 features:
- Magnetic shielding for safe placement next to TVs without picture interference
- Low profile design allows unobtrusive placement on top of TVs
- Cascade tapered driver arrays maintain wide horizontal dispersion so that every listener in the room hears clear, detailed and articulate sound
- Dynamic BalanceÂ¨ drive units ensure correct timbre matching to other Polk speakers for seamless, life-like imaging
- Fluid cooled tweeter provides the high power handling essential for center channel speakers
- 5-way binding post input terminals
- Black finish
- Driver Complement
- 2 - 5 1/4" (13.3cm) Dynamic Balance mid/bass drivers (shielded)
- 1 - 1"(2.5cm) Dynamic Balance tri-laminate dome tweeter (shielded)
|Height||6 3/8" (16.19cm)|
|Width||16 3/4" (42.55cm)|
|Depth||9 1/4" (23.50cm)|
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
This product is considered a "Recent" or "Vintage" Polk Audio model. It is not a part of our current product lineup. It may still be available in some stores as a "close out" or "used" product. Information provided here about this product may not reflect current realities and does not imply availability. If you happen to have a question or concern about this product, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 M-F 9am - 5:30pm EST. Chances are we remember it.
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.