Built-in floor or ceiling 10-inch subwoofer system.
26 1/4" H x 13" W x 9"
66.67cm H x 33.02cm W x 22.86cm
Bass Performance That's Out of Sight
The Polk CSW100 is the least visually intrusive built-in subwoofer on the market today. It's designed for in-floor, in-ceiling or in-furniture placement. It fits comfortably between standard joists and the narrower QuietFloor spacing. Once installed, all you see is a tiny 4 1/2x14-inch grille (supplied). Visitors to your home will think they're seeing an air vent and they'll wonder where all that awesome bass is coming from!
Winner: CEA Innovations Design & Engineering Award.*
Installs easily between standard floor or ceiling joists, or sits inside an entertainment center.
Long-throw 10-inch polycomposite subwoofer driver.
Polk’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
Klipple optimized coil alignment for extraordinarily efficient shallow-depth motor action even at tremendous volume levels.
Rigidly-braced MDF composite enclosure for resonance-free, totally rattle-free performance.
Patented high velocity compression drive bandpass alignment with slot-load bass venting for gutsy, driving bass.
Heavy duty mounting hardware and professional anti-rattle isolation pads included.
Grille opening dimensions: 3-inches H x 12-inches W (7.62cm H x 30.48cm W).
Powered for optimum performance by the SWA500 digital amplifier, available separately.
All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
* The Innovations Design and Engineering Award is based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges. CEA did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.
|Type||Long-throw Dynamic Balance woofer with polymer composite cone|
|Total Frequency Response||27 - 140 Hz|
|Upper -3dB Limit||120 kHz|
|Lower -3dB Limit||33 Hz|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Inputs||1 set of binding posts|
|Height||26 1/4" (66.67cm)|
|Mounting Depth (includes 1/2" drywall)||8 1/2" (21.59cm)|
|Overall Depth||9" (22.86cm)|
|Product Weight (each)||33.00 pounds|
|Unit of Measure||each|
|Total Shipping Weight||53.00 pounds|
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does room size have an effect on the sound your subwoofer produces?
- Which in-wall subwoofer is right for me?
- What wire should I get? What gauge?
- How do I choose between all the different home audio speakers?
- How do I maximize my bass performance?
- How long is the warranty on Polk loudspeakers?
- How do I obtain service for my loudspeakers?
- The Challenges of Custom Installation (PDF)
- On the new in-floor, in-wall, and in-ceiling subs why are we not shipping the drivers separately?
- CSW Subs and SWA500 Amplifier FAQ
- How can I tell if my subwoofer is working or not?