SurroundBar Digital One Step
Single-speaker enclosure and wireless subwoofer home theater system
3 3/40" H 31" W 3" D
9.53cm H 78.74cm W 7.62cm D
Stylish, Simple To Set Up & Dolby? Digital Decoding. Real Home Theater Sound Doesn?t Get Any Easier
Just put the SurroundBar under your TV on on a shelf or mount it on the wall.
Place the wireless subwoofer anywhere you want. Two plugs and one connection to your
TV or cable box and take a seat. You’re ready for a new level of TV enjoyment.
Experience the magic of a beautiful, sleek speaker system that perfectly complements your flat panel TV. It’s easy on your eyes and a party for your ears. With a big soundstage and room-filling sound for all your TV viewing.
- No Rear Speakers, No RearWires for a clutter free room.
- Compact Design complements today’s flat panel TVs.
- Easy To Set Up. Instant home theater in minutes.
- Upgrades Any Flat Panel TV speakers with a bigger, fuller sound.
- Dolby Digital Decoding for the kind of full, clear sound you want from all your digital sources.
- A Complete Home Theater Experience From A Single Speaker and an unobtrusive wireless subwoofer.
- Wireless Subwoofer Can Be Placed Anywhere in the room within 50 feet of the SurroundBar.
- SmartBar™ Programming enables the SurroundBar Digital One-Step to easily learn volume up/down and mute fromyour existing TV remote control. You’ll use only one remote for the SurroundBar and your TV.
- Polk Digital Logic® guarantees the highest level of performance with no complicated setup and calibration.
- 6' Optical Cable (Toslink) included for the absolute easiest hookup from your TV to the SurroundBar Digital One-Step.
- Built-InWallMount And Included Bump-On Pads ensure a wide range of locating options.
- Included Remote Control.
The SurroundBar Digital One-Step 20 has everything you need to enjoy home theater sound today.
What Comes in the Box
Remote Control (Battery included)
Subwoofer Power Cord
20V Power Supply
6’ Digital (Optical) Cable
6’ Analog Cable 1/8”(3.5mm)
Quick Start Guide
Remote Control Programming Guide
Online Registration Card
|Diameter||6 1/2" (16.51cm)|
|Type||Downward firing ported|
|Driver Dimensions||two inches x six inches|
|Total Frequency Response||40Hz-22kHz|
|Total System Power||180 watts|
|Width||10 1/4" (26.04cm)|
|Depth||10 3/4" (27.30cm)|
|Height||3 3/40" (9.53cm)|
|Speaker Warranty||3 years speaker, 1 year electronics|
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
2 reviews with an average of 3.5Write your own review
by Steve Nault, November 23, 20125 out of 5 people found this review helpful.
Great Sound movies, gaming and everyday tv Easy setup
Doesnt have a digital screen Only 1 setting you can change the sub up or down and thats it
This is a perfect setup for if you have kids and don't want to deal with speaker wires everywhere. One optical cable to the tv and the setup is done! Easy installation as well as it learns any of your existing remotes to control volume. Great sound and the sub is pretty powerfull for the size. Great deal for the price
SurroundBar Digital One Step Media
SurroundBar Digital One Step Literature
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.