This product is a vintage Polk model and is not available for sale, but it may still be available in some stores as a closeout or used product. The following text is taken from the original sales brochure for this product and does not reflect current availability. If you happen to have any question or concerns about this product, or any other Polk Audio product, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm EST
High-Performance Audio System for your iPod
Plug in your iPod for Audiophile Quality Sound
Slide your iPod into the miDock10 to enjoy high-performance sound. Designed to accommodate virtually all docking iPods*, the miDock10 is as versatile and easy to use as it is impressive. You can plug it in while at home, or install batteries to take it with you on the road. The miDock10 will charge your iPod when plugged in (special note- will not charge, but will play 4th Gen Nano), and can also connect to your computer with a USB cable to let you sync your iPod with iTunes. Plus, the convenient credit-card sized remote control lets you operate your iPod and miDock10 from across the room.
*When using a 3rd Generation iPod Nano slide the "adaptor plate" in the forward most position.
*Will not fit iPod Touch or iPhone but audio can still be used through the Auxiliary input.
- Two 3.25-inch full-range drivers and ported enclosure produce high-quality stereo sound
- To keep your iPod synchronized with iTunes, you can connect your miDock10 to your computer using the USB cable supplied with your iPod
- Auxiliary input to connect other music sources
- Convenient headphone jack for private listening
- Fits all dockable iPods
- Operates on 8 C batteries (not included) for portable iPod playback, or plugs in with included 12V 1.4A AC Adapter for stationary listening
- Handles on both ends make for good looks and easy portability
What's in the Box?
- miDock10 docking system for iPod
- Three docking cradle adapters
- 12V power adapter for AC operation
- Remote Control
- Registration and Warranty Information
What are the differences between the Polk miDocks?
The miDock Portfolio, miDock10, and miDock Studio all provide high-quality sound for iPod playback, but each has a slightly different feature set.
|Speaker Warranty||1 year parts and labor (original purchaser)|
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
This product is considered a "Recent" or "Vintage" Polk Audio model. It is not a part of our current product lineup. It may still be available in some stores as a "close out" or "used" product. Information provided here about this product may not reflect current realities and does not imply availability. If you happen to have a question or concern about this product, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 M-F 9am - 5:30pm EST. Chances are we remember it.
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.