This product is a vintage Polk model and is not available for sale, but it may still be available in some stores as a closeout or used product. The following text is taken from the original sales brochure for this product and does not reflect current availability. If you happen to have any question or concerns about this product, or any other Polk Audio product, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm EST
Optimized Airtight Custom Enclosed 10
Polk Audio/MOMO High Performance Car Audio Speakers are engineered by Polk Audio with ultra high-tech materials for competition-level performance and durability. They're styled exclusively by MOMO, the world's preeminent designer of racing accessories, to look as good as they sound. And for motor sports enthusiasts the world over, a MOMO product is a charismatic symbol of the finest quality.
When you consider your car an extension of your personality, Polk Audio/MOMO High Performance Car Audio is the perfect synthesis of technology and design.
The second-generation Polk/MOMO subwoofers are the most advanced and highest performing subwoofer drivers Polk has ever offered. They set a new performance standard for their class.
- Easy to install, just hook it up and secure it in your trunk!
- Perfectly optimized for best possible bass response from the pre-installed high performance Polk/MOMO Subwoofer.
- Available in two sizes: 10" (MM10) and 12" (MM12).
- Heavy Duty Enclosure, custom engineered of non-resonant 1" (25mm) MDF.
- 1/2" (12mm) -Thick curved, flame polished Plexiglas shows off the Polk/MOMO Subwoofer with show-car pride.
- 26 Allen Screws and an airtight gasket system secure the plexi to the cabinet to ensure strength, rigidity and flat out cool cosmetics.
- Enclosure finished in durable high-gloss enamel.
- Enclosure interior padded with 1/2"-thick Anti-resonance Closed Cell Foam.
- 14-gauge interior wire connections for efficient power transfer.
|Type||Aluminum-clad Injection-molded Polymer cone|
|Total Frequency Response||20Hz - 200Hz|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Driver Diameter||2" (5.08cm)|
|Product Weight (each)||31.00 pounds|
|Total Shipping Weight||36.00 pounds|
Subwoofer Box Dimensions
|Height||13 5/8" (34.61cm)|
|Width||13 5/8" (34.61cm)|
|Depth||10 3/8" (26.35cm)|
|Footprint Depth||10 3/8" (26.35cm)|
|Footprint Width||13 5/8" (34.61cm)|
|Internal Box Volume||0.66|
|Speaker Warranty||3 years parts and labor (original purchaser)|
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
This product is considered a "Recent" or "Vintage" Polk Audio model. It is not a part of our current product lineup. It may still be available in some stores as a "close out" or "used" product. Information provided here about this product may not reflect current realities and does not imply availability. If you happen to have a question or concern about this product, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 M-F 9am - 5:30pm EST. Chances are we remember it.
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.