This product is a vintage Polk model and is not available for sale, but it may still be available in some stores as a closeout or used product. The following text is taken from the original sales brochure for this product and does not reflect current availability. If you happen to have any question or concerns about this product, or any other Polk Audio product, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm EST
Like all Polk/MOMO car audio speakers, the MMC410 is engineered by Polk Audio with ultra high-tech materials for competition-level performance and durability. And like all Polk/MOMO speakers, they're styled exclusively by MOMO, the world's pre-eminent designer of racing accessories, so they look as good as they sound. For motorsports enthusiasts the world over, the MOMO name is a charismatic symbol of the finest quality.
Please note that the MMC410 is an OEM replacement product. Grilles are not included.
MMC410 Technology & Features
- Woven Dynamic Balance Carbon Fiber Cone provides the ideal balance of stiffness and low mass for clear, detailed midrange performance and the lowest distortion of any speaker in its class.
- Non-protruding, 25mm Liquid-Cooled Silk/Polymer Composite Dome Tweeter with Neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs.
- By-passable, vented Outboard 2nd Order x2 (High and Low) Crossover with Glass Epoxy Board/Air-Core Inductor components for better dynamic impact and transparency. Multiple Crossover mounting options ensure maximum mounting flexibility.
- Airtight Rubber Surround stands up to moisture, sunlight and extreme temperatures while allowing long excursion linear motion and years of reliable use.
- Strong, fire-retardant flat NOMEX Spider permits extended linear motion while providing highly reliable mechanical stability.
- Laser-based, Klippel-optimized, channel vented 2-Layer 25mm Kapton Voice Coil and Former for high heat dissipation and extreme power handling.
- Multi-Hole Mounting Pattern; easy drop-in installation in most cars.
- Dual Nickle Plated Polarized Terminals for component-like connections.
- Built tough and backed by a three-year parts and labor warranty, one of the best warranties in the car audio world.
|Type||25mm Liquid-Cooled Silk/Polymer Composit Dome Tweeter|
|Mid / Woofer|
|Oval Height||10" (25.40cm)|
|Oval Width||4" (10.16cm)|
|Type||Woven Dynamic Balance Carbon Fiber Composite cone with rubber surround|
|Total Frequency Response||40Hz - 25kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Full-Range Mounting Depth|
|Top Mount||9 5/16" (23.65cm)|
|Bottom Mount||3 13/16" (9.68cm)|
|Driver Mounting Depth|
|Top Mount||2 9/16" (6.51cm)|
|Bottom Mount||3 1/16" (7.78cm)|
|Speaker Warranty||3 years parts and labor (original purchaser)|
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
This product is considered a "Recent" or "Vintage" Polk Audio model. It is not a part of our current product lineup. It may still be available in some stores as a "close out" or "used" product. Information provided here about this product may not reflect current realities and does not imply availability. If you happen to have a question or concern about this product, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 M-F 9am - 5:30pm EST. Chances are we remember it.
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.