This product is a vintage Polk model and is not available for sale, but it may still be available in some stores as a closeout or used product. The following text is taken from the original sales brochure for this product and does not reflect current availability. If you happen to have any question or concerns about this product, or any other Polk Audio product, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm EST
Polk/MOMO Championship Performance car audio speakers are engineered by Polk Audio with ultra high-tech materials for competition-level performance and durability. They're styled exclusively by MOMO, the world's preeminent designer of racing accessories, to look as good as they sound. And for motor sports enthusiasts the world over, a MOMO product is a charismatic symbol of the finest quality.
When you consider your car an extension of your personality, Polk Audio/MOMO High Performance Car Audio is the perfect synthesis of technology and design.
MMC460 Technology & Features
- Marine Certified Polk/MOMO speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types. That's why Correct Craft offers Polk/MOMO speakers in their award-winning Nautiques ski and wakeboarding boats. Professional wakeboarder Brian Francis choose Polk/MOMO speakers woofers and amps for his MasterCraft boat and Chevy Avalanche truck for maximum entertainment and excitement on the road and wave.
- Stiff Polypropylene Cone with Carbon Fiber Dustcap for tight, punchy bass and clean mids.
- Airtight Santoprene Rubber Surround stands up to moisture, sunlight and extreme temperatures while allowing extended long excursion linear motion.
- 19mm Liquid- Cooled Synth-Silk/Polymer Composite Dome Tweeter for clear, detailed highs.
- Neodymium tweeter Magnet Structure packs a powerful motor into a small space for more flexible installation.
- Klippel Laser-optimized, channel vented 2-Layer 25mm Kapton Voice Coil and Former for high heat dissipation and extreme power handling.
- Tough ABS plate and driver basket.
- Multi-Hole Mounting Pattern and shallow depth for easy drop-in installations in any 4x6 opening.
- 2nd Order x2 (high and low) Crossover with Mylar Capacitor/Air-Core Inductor components for better dynamic impact and transparency.
- Built tough and backed by a three-year parts & labor warranty, one of the best warranties in the car audio world.
|Type||Silk/Polymer composite dome|
|Mid / Woofer|
|Oval Height||6" (15.24cm)|
|Oval Width||4" (10.16cm)|
|Type||Mineral Composite Polyproplyene cone with Carbon Fiber dustcap|
|Total Frequency Response||73Hz-25KHz|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Oval Cut-Out Height||6" (15.24cm)|
|Oval Cut-Out Width||4" (10.16cm)|
|Full-Range Mounting Depth|
|Top Mount||2" (5.08cm)|
|Bottom Mount||2 3/16" (5.56cm)|
|Speaker Warranty||3 years parts and labor (original purchaser)|
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
This product is considered a "Recent" or "Vintage" Polk Audio model. It is not a part of our current product lineup. It may still be available in some stores as a "close out" or "used" product. Information provided here about this product may not reflect current realities and does not imply availability. If you happen to have a question or concern about this product, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 M-F 9am - 5:30pm EST. Chances are we remember it.
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.