Eyecatching style, ear-pleasing sound.
A beautiful definition of musical style.
Keep dull at bay. Instead, wallow in rich, immersive audio from Nue Era, the stylish new in-ear headphones from Polk.
Rated #1 portable headphones by Consumer Reports!
There's a lot of technology packed into these tiny, fashion-finished headphones. Just what you'd expect from Polk, and more. Like Dynamic Balance driver tuning on a micro scale, using material technology to tune out resonances that are a common complaint of headphone performance. Plus, fine-tuned diaphram geometry, a detail usually missed by headphone makers, that ensures a more dynamic, expansive headphone listening experience. Is this magic? Is this technology? It's a little bit of both, and it looks and sounds simply amazing.
nue era headphones feature:
- Superior 5.5 mm Dynamic Balance driver uses exclusive Polk materials technology and micro-diaphragm geometry to deliver immersive headphone performance.
- Multiple ear tips included, find the one that fits you best.
- Silicone and memory foam ear tips, co-molded to the shape of the headphone ear tube, enhance passive noise isolation and contribute to dynamic audio response.
- Easy-to-use, ergonomic in-line 3-button controller with built-in microphone for intuitive audio and phone control.
- Lightweight cable with convenient Y-junction supports iOS devices and allows you to easily adjust the cable to your needs on-the-fly.
- No more flyaway cable! Nue Era's unique 90-degree connector is gold-plated, and precision-machined to seat deeper into your source connection.
- Available in stylish Tortoise or sleek Black finish.
- Authentic Polk products are made using only the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk headphones are built to last.
|Max Sensitivity||101.2 dB|
|Actual Impedance||16 ohms|
|Total Frequency Response||10 Hz - 14 kHz|
|Apple Remote||3-button control with built-in microphone|
|Input Connections||Gold-plated 3.5mm mini jack|
|Included Ear Tips||3 pairs of silicone ear tips (S/M/L); 2 pairs of 3-flange slicone ear tips (S/L); 2 pairs memory foam ear tips (S/L)|
|Included Cables||48" length|
|Parts Warranty||1 year|
|Labor Warranty||1 year|
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
2 reviews with an average of 5Write your own review
by Kristina, July 27, 201310 out of 10 people found this review helpful.
Sound awesome. Make my extensive collection of The Smiths and The Cure just come alive. Look pretty. Love the Tortoise shell. Fit in my little ear.
None really, maybe just that there are a lot of ear tips in the package which was a little confusing at first.
I've been using these for about three weeks. They sound fantastic as I would expect from Polk! They also look hot. I love the shape, and the tortoise shell and champagne finish matches my Oliver People sunglasses almost exactly.... plus they don't fall out of my ear. I feel silly writing that, but it seems like most earphones fall out even if you just turn your head a little. Not these, they stay put. They also come in a fun box with a neat little canvas cary pouch that has a leather drawstring. I thought that was cool.
by Jameson A'Neals, October 29, 20132 out of 2 people found this review helpful.
Best sound quality in all genres, from classical all the way to dubstep.
I don't have an average ear size so getting them in correctly is a challenge. Takes a little getting used to the placement.
Some of the best headphones I have EVER owned! I've owned an average of 70 pairs of different types of buds and I'm very picky of sound quality, all I can say is DAMN! Definitely well worth the purchase.
Nue Era Media
Nue Era Literature
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.