High Fidelity Outdoor Loudspeaker
12" x 8 1/2" x 9"
30.48cm x 21.59cm x 22.86cm
Big, full sound for all your outdoor entertaining
Around a barbeque, by the pool, out on the deck, the Patio 25 brings big, full sound to all your outdoor spaces. Now Polk Audio makes great outdoor sound easy to install and even easier to enjoy, no matter where you like to entertain or relax.
- Weather-resistant for outdoor use.
- Easy-mount locking swivel bracket affords easy aiming into listening area.
- Durable, non-rusting aluminum grille is paintable to match any outdoor decor.
- Stainless steel hardware and brass fittings for years of rugged dependability
- 6-1/2-inches polymer composite cone with durable rubber surround for solid bass and smooth midrange
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter for clear, detailed highs.
- Gold-plated, 5-way binding posts for the most secure connections
|Mid / Woofer|
|Diameter||6 1/2" (16.51cm)|
|Total Frequency Response||40HZ-25kHZ|
|Width||8 1/2" (21.59cm)|
|Product Weight (each)||6.9 pounds|
|Speaker Warranty||1 year parts and labor original purchaser|
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
1 reviews with an average of 5Write your own review
by Scruff, May 4, 20134 out of 5 people found this review helpful.
Small. Powerful. Aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Great great sound. Music to the ears.
None that I can see
How did they get such incredibly sharp and clear sound out of such small speakers? There is no hiss, no noise, just incredibly accurate music reproduction. Makes my deck come alive. Recommend separate volume controls so the neighbours won't shoot you. Nice looking. Adjustable mounts. Excellent speakers, worth much more than their price.
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.