This product is a vintage Polk model and is not available for sale, but it may still be available in some stores as a closeout or used product. The following text is taken from the original sales brochure for this product and does not reflect current availability. If you happen to have any question or concerns about this product, or any other Polk Audio product, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm EST
There are no downloads available. If you need assistance, please contact us.
More Bass. Less Space.
No home entertainment system is complete without a powered subwoofer. Discover the extra thrill that deep, clean, high impact bass will add to your system. The new Polk PSW140 powered subwoofer is ideal for movies and music-it delivers deep, powerful bass impact for home theater, and captures all the detail and musicality when reproducing anything from a bass guitar to a concert kettle drum. The Polk PSW140 subwoofer not only offers great bass at an affordable price, it offers plenty of placement options-in an entertainment center, behind furniture or next to a sofa or chair. And it's loaded with an array of convenience and performance features. It's hard to believe such a high quality, full- featured subwoofer can be offered at such an affordable price.
The PSW140 features:
- 10" direct radiating subwoofer driver for deep bass, smooth response and low distortion.
- Dual bass ports for deep bass and high acoustic efficiency.
- High current 180 watt (Dynamic Power) power amplifier.
- Subwoofer volume control, variable crossover control and phase switch allow you to optimize performance to match your audio system, room acoustics, and program material.
- Auto mute circuit that automatically turns your subwoofer on when it senses a program signal. When no signal is present, the circuit mutes the subwoofer.
- Line level and speaker level inputs
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
This product is considered a "Recent" or "Vintage" Polk Audio model. It is not a part of our current product lineup. It may still be available in some stores as a "close out" or "used" product. Information provided here about this product may not reflect current realities and does not imply availability. If you happen to have a question or concern about this product, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 M-F 9am - 5:30pm EST. Chances are we remember it.
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.