This product is a vintage Polk model and is not available for sale, but it may still be available in some stores as a closeout or used product. The following text is taken from the original sales brochure for this product and does not reflect current availability. If you happen to have any question or concerns about this product, or any other Polk Audio product, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm EST
Explosive Performance For Movies And Music
Robust (adj.) 1. Full of strength, vigorous. 2. Rich and full. Bingo. Mid-sized room? Need big bass, but don't need a subwoofer that's as big as your couch? Try the PSW303. 100 watts of continuous power move the beefy high excursion 8-inch driver with incredible bass and accurate musicality. Its modest size makes it easy to place in a cabinet or behind furniture for unobtrusive high performance. (Unobtrusive (adj.) Not noticeable.)
- Real wood veneer finish
- Slot Load Venting improves bass response. The wide, long Slot Load Vent dramatically lessens turbulence, noise and distortion, pouring out a tidal wave of precise, thunderous bass!
- Polk subs sound better because they're built better. Rock-solid MDF construction (including a 1 inch thick front baffle) suppresses enclosure panel resonance for distortion-free, accurate response.
- Big 8 inch Long Throw Driver for longer excursion and better linearity.
- Huge Hi-Roll Surrounds that support their longer excursion.
- Most powered subwoofers are good for just gut-rumble and boom. Polk understands that you listen to music too so our subs are tight, precise and accurate.
- High current 100 Watt Continuous (260 Watt Dynamic) power amplifier.
- Adjustable lowpass crossover, phase switch and volume control allows perfect blending with any main speaker.
- Auto on/off circuit that automatically turns your subwoofer on when it senses a program signal. When no signal is present, the amplifier turns off within 15 minutes
- Unfiltered LFE input for use with low pass filtered subwoofer output jacks
- Magnetically shielded for safe, flexible placement.
|Type||High excursion Polymer composite cone with hi-roll surround, shielded|
|Total Frequency Response||28 - 200Hz|
|Upper -3dB Limit||160Hz kHz|
|Lower -3dB Limit||35 Hz|
|Inputs||speaker level and line level (filtered), LFE (unfiltered)|
|Bandwidth||35Hz - 160Hz|
|Continuous Average Output|
|Dynamic Power||260 watts|
|Height||12 7/16" (31.59cm)|
|Width||11 7/16" (29.05cm)|
|Depth||16 1/2" (41.91cm)|
|Product Weight (each)||27.00 pounds|
|Unit of Measure||each|
|Total Shipping Weight||31.00 pounds|
|Speaker Warranty||Five years parts and labor|
|Subwoofer Amplifier Warranty||Three years parts and labor|
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
This product is considered a "Recent" or "Vintage" Polk Audio model. It is not a part of our current product lineup. It may still be available in some stores as a "close out" or "used" product. Information provided here about this product may not reflect current realities and does not imply availability. If you happen to have a question or concern about this product, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 M-F 9am - 5:30pm EST. Chances are we remember it.
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.