This product is a vintage Polk model and is not available for sale, but it may still be available in some stores as a closeout or used product. The following text is taken from the original sales brochure for this product and does not reflect current availability. If you happen to have any question or concerns about this product, or any other Polk Audio product, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm EST
Center channel loudspeaker for RM Series systems
Big Speaker Sound, Without the Big Speaker
The RM7302 Center Speaker is intended for use with RM Series systems such as the RM7300 and RM7400. Its stylishly sculpted Titanium anodized Aluminum enclosure looks awesome next to your plasma or flat screen television, and can be mounted either on the wall using its aimable bracket or on or below your TV using its aimable cradle. Either way, this center speaker was designed for maximum clarity and low distortion.
High tech materials and features, such as PowerPortÂ® Venting and Dynamic Balance technologies, ensure superior performance, delivering rich, full-bodied, big speaker sound from a stylish, compact package.
The RM7302 features:
- Stylishly curved satellite enclosure formed of heavy duty, non-resonant Aluminum; the shape breaks up internal standing wave resonance for pure, lifelike sound.
- Power Port Vent hidden under the grille extends and strengthens lower-midrange performance for full, rich, natural voices and other midrange sounds.
- Exclusive Center Channel Cradle that aims the speaker toward the listener, from above or below the TV.
- Swivel Wall-Mounting Bracket with hidden wire channels
- Threaded inserts on the back enclosure allow use of fully articulating brackets (sold separately).
- Two 4-1/2 inch (8.25cm) Mineral Filled Polymer Dynamic Balance midrange drivers for clear, distortion-free midrange.
- Broad dispersion design allows everyone in the listening area to hear clear, well-balanced sound.
- 1 inch (25mm) Dynamic Balance Silk/Polymer Composite Dome Tweeter for sweet highs and more lifelike imaging.
- Connect your RM Series center securely and conveniently with its high quality 5-way binding post inputs.
- Magnetically shielded for safe placement near your state-of-the-art TV or video monitor with no risk of video distortion.
|Type||Silk/Polymer composite dome|
|Diameter||4 1/2" (11.43cm)|
|Type||Polymer composite cone|
|Total Frequency Response||65Hz - 26kHz|
|Upper -3dB Limit||25 kHz|
|Lower -3dB Limit||90 Hz|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||20 - 175 watts per channel|
|Inputs||5-way binding posts|
|Height||5 13/16" (14.76cm)|
|Depth||6 5/8" (16.83cm)|
|Mounting Options||keyhole slots plus threaded inserts for optional articulating bracket|
|Product Weight (each)||12.25 pounds|
|Unit of Measure||each|
|Total Shipping Weight||19.00 pounds|
|Included Accessories||aim-able shelf cradle|
|Speaker Warranty||5 years parts and labor (original purchaser)|
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
This product is considered a "Recent" or "Vintage" Polk Audio model. It is not a part of our current product lineup. It may still be available in some stores as a "close out" or "used" product. Information provided here about this product may not reflect current realities and does not imply availability. If you happen to have a question or concern about this product, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 M-F 9am - 5:30pm EST. Chances are we remember it.
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.