This product is a vintage Polk model and is not available for sale, but it may still be available in some stores as a closeout or used product. The following text is taken from the original sales brochure for this product and does not reflect current availability. If you happen to have any question or concerns about this product, or any other Polk Audio product, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm EST
Floorstanding Speaker with built-in powered subwoofer.
There are no downloads available. If you need assistance, please contact us.
Real wood. Real high performance.
Discover the extra thrill of deep, precise bass when you get an elegant floorstanding speaker with a built-in subwoofer. The RT1000i is an excellent place to start for a medium to large room. Whether you're listening to stereo music, or using these powerhouses as the basis for a roomshakin' home theater system, you'll love with the RT1000i's explosive bass, lifelike clarity and 3-D imaging. If you're looking to fill an exceptionally large room with exceptionally powerful sound, think about adding an additional separate powered subwoofer to your RT1000i set up.
- Designed for superior home theater and music performance
- Ground shaking bass from a built-in internal 6.5" subwoofer in a patented High Velocity Compression Drive band-pass enclosure, with a downward-firing Power Port for low distortion; great performance even from low power receivers
- Easily accessed front panel-mounted Subwoofer level control lets you adjust bass volume to best suit your system, room and taste
- Low level (RCA type) subwoofer inputs
- Composite Dynamic Balance Driver Cone for wide response and low distortion
- Dynamic Balance Tri-Laminate Tweeter technology, with vapor deposited micro-layers of stainless steel and aluminum for clear, detailed highs
- Available in three natural wood finishes, each standard and at no extra cost: Maple, Cherry and Black Oak
- Magnetically shielded for safe placement next to your TV without picture interference
- Anti-diffraction driver bezel minimizes grille diffraction for open, spacious, 3-dimensional imaging
- Slim tower design conserves floor space, the RT1000i occupies less than 1 square foot
- Gold-plated 5-way binding post inputs for the most secure wire connections
- Adjustable leveling feet/carpet spikes for the ultimate stability on any type of floor
Wood at Vinyl prices - The first thing you'll notice about the RTi Series is their luxurious real wood finishes: beautiful light Maple, inviting Cherry, and serious Black Oak. What will really surprise you, though, is that you won't pay a premium for these distinctive real wood finishes. Our in-house computer controlled woodworking factory, we can offer these rich finishes at prices you'd normally pay for vinyl.
After the look, there's the sound. Just like the legendary RT Series before them, the RTi Series fit the bill whether you're looking for excellent home theater speakers or truly exceptional and musical speakers (because we all know that home theater speakers really have to do a lot more than just provide good movie sound). These RTi Series speakers have the dynamic range and powerful bass response you want for extraordinary home theater sound, and the clarity, spacious imaging and smooth response necessary to make everything from the latest techno-grunge rock, to your favorite recording of "Don Giovanni" sound simply fantastic.
|Type||Dynamic Balance® Tri-laminate dome tweeter, shielded|
|Mid / Woofer|
|Diameter||6 1/2" (16.51cm)|
|Type||Dynamic Balance® mid/bass driver, shielded|
|Diameter||6 1/2" (16.51cm)|
|Type||Dynamic Balance® bass driver, shielded|
|Total Frequency Response||25Hz - 26kHz|
|Upper -3dB Limit||25 kHz|
|Lower -3dB Limit||36 Hz|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Mid-High Array Crossover||2kHz; 1st order low pass, 2nd order high pass. Plus 80Hz 6 dB/octave high pass filter|
|Radiation Pattern||Direct radiating|
|Subwoofer Crossover||80Hz, fixed|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||30 - 250 watts per channel|
|Inputs||Dual gold plated 5-way binding posts. Line level RCA subwoofer input|
|Outputs||Line level subwoofer output, RCA jack|
|Maximum Power Consumption||100|
|Maximum SPL||110 dB|
|Power Requirements (voltage)||110V, 60Hz|
|Bandwidth||30 - 200|
|Continuous Average Output|
|Dynamic Power||80 watts|
|Height||42 1/4" (107.31cm)|
|Depth||13 5/8" (34.61cm)|
|Mid-High Array Enclosure Type||Sealed|
|Subwoofer Enclosure Type||Vented HVCD bandpass, Power Port|
|Mounting Options||Floor-standing only|
|Width||9 1/8" (23.18cm)|
|Depth||13 5/8" (34.61cm)|
|Product Weight (each)||50.00 pounds|
|Unit of Measure||each|
|Total Shipping Weight||87.00 pounds|
|Included Accessories||Adjustable rubber feet/carpet spikes|
|Speaker Warranty||Limited, 5 years parts and labor|
|Subwoofer Amplifier Warranty||Limited, 2 years parts and labor|
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
This product is considered a "Recent" or "Vintage" Polk Audio model. It is not a part of our current product lineup. It may still be available in some stores as a "close out" or "used" product. Information provided here about this product may not reflect current realities and does not imply availability. If you happen to have a question or concern about this product, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 M-F 9am - 5:30pm EST. Chances are we remember it.
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.