This product is a vintage Polk model and is not available for sale, but it may still be available in some stores as a closeout or used product. The following text is taken from the original sales brochure for this product and does not reflect current availability. If you happen to have any question or concerns about this product, or any other Polk Audio product, feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm EST
Tw-way Floorstanding Loudspeaker
There are no downloads available. If you need assistance, please contact us.
If you crave audiophile sophistication, detail and accuracy but you don't want to spend maga-bucks on the lunatic fringe brands, you're going to love the RT600. It uses many of the sophisticated technologies found in the state-of-the-art Polk SRT system.
- Designed for superior home theater and music performance
- Polk's exclusive Dynamic BalanceÂ® technology for wide response and low distortion
- Patented Power Port technology brings you powerful, low distortion bass
- Smooth, natural midrange reproduction thanks to patented Acoustic Resonance Control technology
- Magnetically shielded for safe placement next to TVs without picture interference
- Clear, detailed highs from Polk's Tri-laminate dome tweeter made of polymer with vapor deposited micro-layers of stainless steel and aluminum
- Raised driver bezel minimizes grille diffraction for open, spacious and three dimensional imaging
- Slim tower design conserves floor space, the RT600 occupies less than 1 square foot Gold plated 5-way binding post inputs for the most secure wire connections
- Adjustable leveling feet/carpet spikes for ultimate stability on any type of floor
1 each 6 1/2" (16.5cm) Dynamic Balance® driver
1 each 1" (2.5cm) Dynamic Balance® Tri-laminate dome tweeter
9 1/4"W x 14"D
23.5cm W x 35.6cm D
34"H x 8"W x 10 1/2"D
86.4cm H x 20.3cm W x 33cm D
Overall Frequency Response
30Hz - 26kHz
-3db Frequency Response Limits
45Hz - 25kHz
Recommended Amplifier Power
20 - 150 watts/channel
compatible with 8 ohm outputs
Specifications, dimensions and features subject to change without notice. For more information call us at 1-800-377-7655 (USA and Canada). Outside of North America call +1 (410) 358-3600.
This product is considered a "Recent" or "Vintage" Polk Audio model. It is not a part of our current product lineup. It may still be available in some stores as a "close out" or "used" product. Information provided here about this product may not reflect current realities and does not imply availability. If you happen to have a question or concern about this product, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-377-7655 M-F 9am - 5:30pm EST. Chances are we remember it.
Want to know more? Want to dig just a little deeper to learn about this product? Here's a list of source material that will give more detail, other perspectives, and answer questions you may have.