How Low Can You Go?
Slightly smaller in overall size, but no less impressive in dealing out the deep bass effects, the PSW110 is the best subwoofer to complete your music or movie system in a mid-sized or smaller room. Beautiful furniture-grade black or cherry finishes stylishly match your decor.
- Heavy-duty MDF enclosure is designed and engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances.
- This unique configuration uses a specially tuned and directed port to produce maximum bass impact, using your floor as more than just something to stand upon.
- Unique driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques that actually produce cleaner, clearer sound is at the heart of our patented Dynamic Balance® process. It means PSW subwoofers perform effortlessly in high stress, big bass situations when you need them most.
- PSW Series subwoofers outperform the competition with durable, resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. You experience deep, musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending.
- Our state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer optimizes the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for smooth, unimpeded movement over a broad spectrum of the lower frequencies to ensure the best, most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Easily accessible, professional-grade (unfiltered) LFE, line- and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs, allow easy connection to any system.
- Smart sensing circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off, and superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels.
- PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers.
- Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels, for more efficient use of power. No more "escaped washing machine" syndrome.
|Amplifier Specs - 220V Availability||Yes|
|Amplifier Specs - Amplifier Type||Subwoofer|
|Amplifier Specs - Continuous Power||100 watts|
|Amplifier Specs - Dynamic Power||200 watts|
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)||33.50 pounds|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth||17 (43.18cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height||14 1/2 (36.83cm) "|
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width||14 1/4 (36.20cm) "|
|Dimensions Enclosure Type - Subwoofer Enclosure Type||Vented, downward firing port|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Diameter||10 (25.40cm) "|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Type||Dynamic Balance composite cone|
|Electrical - Inputs||Speaker Level spring terminals, Line level L&R, LFE (unfiltered)|
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit||38 Hz|
|Electrical - Outputs||Speaker Level spring terminals|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||32Hz-250Hz|
|Electrical CEA2010 Rating - CEA2010 Low||114.6|
|Electrical CEA2010 Rating - CEA2010 Ultra||86.7|
|Electrical Crossover - Subwoofer Crossover||60HZ-160HZ|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||each|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||5 years parts and labor (original purchaser)|
|Warranty - Subwoofer Amplifier Warranty||3 year parts and labor (original purchaser)|