High Performance, Compact Size, Surprising Price
Now, professional surround-sound excitement is easier and more accessible than ever before. The TL1600 is a complete home theater system, with four TL1 speakers, a TL1 center speaker and a professionally-matched TL1600 powered subwoofer. The TL1600 is everything you need to get started, and it packs the accumulated wallop of Polk's 30 years of award-winning compact speaker know-how.
- The silk dome tweeter delivers a classic, clear, detailed Polk performance, with pinpoint imaging and smooth highs that are never tiring.
- An aperiodic-tuned rear-firing bass port combines the extension of a ported enclosure with the smoother low-end of an acoustic suspension enclosure, controlling port air flow for the kind of big bass response, and perfect speaker-subwoofer blending, you'd never expect from a loudspeaker you can hold in the palm of your hand.
- A super-small long-throw mid-bass driver, tuned with our patented Dynamic Balance® technology, delivers astonishingly smooth, flat frequency response, superior transparency and detail, and the surprising ability to play really, really loud for such a small speaker.
- Time Lens® technology aligns the acoustic centers of the tweeter and mid-bass driver on the same spatial plane for superior imaging, while an acoustic lens incorporated in the grille smoothens the tweeter's frequency response.
- The unique curved enclosure design employs non-parallel surfaces to strengthen the acoustically inert enclosure and deliver less audible coloration from internal surface resonances.
- Because of its Extended Linear Motion motor structure, the moving parts of the drivers used in the Blackstone® TL Series can move farther, more smoothly, in a smaller space than any other speaker driver in an enclosure this size, achieving the kind of dynamic response (clarity, volume) you'd expect from much larger speakers.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Hi-Gloss "Blackstone" finish, a durable, deep automotive-strength finish that matches today's most stylish flat-panel TVs and furniture.
- Compact means go-anywhere for Blackstone TL: on shelves, on the wall, on stands. Built-in keyhole slots and threaded inserts (that fit virtually any brackets) give you multiple mounting options.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- All models in the Blackstone TL Series are available in convenient, professionally matched 5-packs for instant home theater solutions in any room. There are two complete systems available that include a subwoofer; everything you need for an explosive, compact, easy-to-connect home theater system. Plus, you can use individually-available satellites to expand your systems to accommodate 6.1, 7.1 and beyond.
|Dimensions Center - Depth||3 1/2 (8.89cm) "|
|Dimensions Center - Enclosure Type||Non-resonant composite w/time-aligned geometry and aperiodic tuned port|
|Dimensions Center - Height||4 (10.16cm) "|
|Dimensions Center - Product Weight||3.35 pounds|
|Dimensions Center - Width||15 (38.10cm) "|
|Dimensions Satellites - Depth||4 7/8 (12.38cm) "|
|Dimensions Satellites - Enclosure Type||Non-resonant composite w/time-aligned geometry and aperiodic tuned port|
|Dimensions Satellites - Height||6 1/2 (16.51cm) "|
|Dimensions Satellites - Product Weight||1.85 pounds|
|Dimensions Satellites - Width||3 3/4 (9.53cm) "|
|Dimensions Subwoofer - Depth||12 1/2 (31.75cm) "|
|Dimensions Subwoofer - Enclosure Type||Downward firing vented port|
|Dimensions Subwoofer - Height||13 7/8 (35.24cm) "|
|Dimensions Subwoofer - Product Weight||20.50 pounds|
|Dimensions Subwoofer - Width||12 1/2 (31.75cm) "|
|Driver Complement Center Midrange - Diameter||2 1/2 (6.35cm) "|
|Driver Complement Center Midrange - Quantity||2|
|Driver Complement Center Midrange - Type||Dynamic Balance composite cone driver|
|Driver Complement Center Tweeter - Diameter||1/2 (1.27cm) "|
|Driver Complement Center Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Center Tweeter - Type||Silk polymer dome|
|Driver Complement Satellites Midrange - Diameter||2 1/2 (6.35cm) "|
|Driver Complement Satellites Midrange - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Satellites Midrange - Type||Dynamic Balance Composite Cone Driver|
|Driver Complement Satellites Tweeter - Diameter||1/2 (1.27cm) "|
|Driver Complement Satellites Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Satellites Tweeter - Type||Silk polymer dome|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Diameter||8 (20.32cm) "|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Type||Long-throw Dynamic Balance polymer composite driver|
|Driver Complement Surround - Type||Silk polymer dome|
|Driver Complement Surround Midrange - Diameter||2 1/2 (6.35cm) "|
|Driver Complement Surround Midrange - Quantity||1|
|Driver Complement Surround Midrange - Type||Dynamic Balance composite cone driver|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Diameter||1/2 (1.27cm) "|
|Driver Complement Tweeter - Quantity||1|
|Electrical - Inputs||5-way binding posts w/plastic caps|
|Electrical - Lower -3dB Limit||45 Hz|
|Electrical - Recommended Amplifier Power||10-100 watts per channel|
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response||40Hz-22kHZ|
|Electrical - Upper -3dB Limit||20 kHz|
|Electrical Power Handling - Continuous||50 watts|
|Electrical Power Handling - Peak||100 watts|
|Installation Center - Mounting Options||keyhole slots; .25 x 20 threaded inserts|
|Installation Satellites - Mounting Options||keyhole slot; .25 x 20 threaded insert|
|Power Amplifier Specs - 220V Availability||No|
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight||41.00 pounds|
|Shipping - Unit of Measure||system|
|Subwoofer Amplifier Specs - 220V Availability||No|
|Subwoofer Amplifier Specs - Dynamic Power Output||100 watts|
|Subwoofer Amplifier Specs Continuous Average Output - Watts||50|
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty||5 years parts and labor (original purchaser)|
|Warranty - Subwoofer Amplifier Warranty||3 year parts and labor (original purchaser)|