Power and style that amplifies
The PA660.4 is a four-channel class A/B amplifier with built-in fully variable low-pass crossover. Equipped with remote gain, the PA660.4 is capable of two-channel operation with a maximum power of 600 Watts when both the front and rear bridged channels are driven into 4 ohms speaker loads.
- 75 Watts x 4 continuous, 85 x 4 dynamic power (2 ohm load), 4 channel mode.
- 150 Watts x 2 (4 ohm) continuous power, 2 channel mode.
- CEA-2006 compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 4-channel, dual bridge-mono (2-channel), or dual simultaneous stereo/mono operation provide a variety of configurations and setups: 4-channel for front and rear speakers; 2 speakers and a sub; 2 subwoofers
- 2 ohm stable 4-channel operation.
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current bipolar output transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double layer fiberglass epoxy printed circuit boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits
- Variable bass boost (0dB, +8dB) for extra bass thump.
- Variable input gain optimizes match with different signal sources (250mv to 8V).
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
- Multi-color status LED gives instant information on amplifier operation.
- Color: chestnut brown, paintable.
- Durable, high performance fabric dome tweeters deliver clear and detailed high frequency response and excellent imaging.
- Capacitive Coupling Technology (CCT), an advanced signal-blocking technology that overcomes the usual limitations of small-enclosure loudspeakers (slim dynamics and no low frequency response), delivers extended dynamic range and enhancing deep bass response for clear, detailed musicality with little or no coloration.
- Glass-filled ABS enclosure is super-dense and acoustically inert, ensuring an extremely clean and low coloration midrange response.
- Paintable white finish blends into any decor.
- 5-way gold-plated binding posts, for the best connections, are easily accessible no matter how you mount your speakers.