The PA880 is a single-channel class A/B amplifier with built-in fully variable low-pass crossover. The PA880 monoblock is equipped with optional remote bass EQ control and is capable of one-channel operation with a maximum power of 800 Watts into 2 ohms.
- Mono-block amplifier for subwoofer use.
- 300 Watts x 1 (4 ohm), 500 Watts x 1 (2 ohm).
- CEA-2006 compliant specifications for true, accurate power ratings.
- 800 Watts x 1 (2 ohm) dynamic power.
- 2 ohm stable design can drive even the most demanding subwoofers.
- Power and ground terminals accept bare wire up to 4 AWG. Terminals use standard #2 Phillips head screwdriver-no more hex wrenches to lose or strip!
- High-speed MOSFET switching power supply and high current bipolar output transistors pump maximum voltage and high current to your speakers or subwoofers.
- Double layer fiberglass epoxy printed circuit boards for more rigidity, less shrinkage and a smaller overall amp footprint.
- 6-way Smart System Protection (SSP) circuits.
- Switchable 3-position bass boost (0dB, 6dB, 12dB) for extra bass thump.
- Switchable 180° phase inversion for easy sub to main integration.
- RCA outputs for easy daisy chaining of other amplifiers.
- Mounting hardware with rubber isolation grommets and extra fuses included.
- Status LEDs give instant information on amplifier operation.