Polk Audio produces high-quality products, however should it become apparent that your Polk Audio product exhibits a defect please contact the dealer from whom you purchased the product from.
Polk Audio issues its manufacturer's warranty extending to 2 years for electronic products and 5 years for passive Loudspeakers through an authorised dealer. Your dealer is responsible for fulfilling the warranty and is also your point of contact.
Throughout this warranty period you are exempt from any repair costs for the repair of your Polk Audio product. Any further claims, except for the repair costs, are excluded. Should, however, it become apparent that the product has been rendered defective as a result of improper use, adverse external influence or as a result of an unauthorised modification (both hardware- and software-related), then the repair costs shall not be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
The warranty period will commence upon the date of sale of the product to the end user. A purchase receipt must be submitted as proof of this and handed over to your dealer. Preferably you should deliver your defective product to your dealer in its original protective packaging.
To be sure of the Polk Audio manufacturer's warranty, we recommend that you consult our dealer locator prior to making your purchase. This will ensure that they are an authorised Polk Audio dealer. Unauthorised dealers are excluded from the Polk Audio manufacturer's warranty.
For products with a defect for which the Polk Audio manufacturer's warranty has expired, we recommend contacting your dealer or one of our authorised service partners directly.
Polk grants certain products that are pre-owned / returned a second life as refurbished products. We thoroughly test these products to ensure they still meet our strict quality standards for both sonic performance and mechanical integrity. We back every refurbished product with the same warranty as new products.
Each Polk refurbished product:
- Is supplied with the same warranty as new products.
- Has undergone rigorous testing to ensure they meet strict quality standards for both sonic performance and mechanical integrity.
- Is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing.
- Is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection.
- Where applicable is supplied with cables.
- Where applicable is supplied with remote control.
- Where applicable are supplied with new ear cushions.
- May have minor cosmetic blemishes that do not affect the operation of the unit.