Powered 10" 100W Subwoofer

$249.00
3.7 out of 5 Customer Rating
PSW 10 is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 225.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_30, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_52, tr_173
  • loc_en_US, sid_112479, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_polk-audio
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 21.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product

CNet.com says, "The PSW10's deep-bass capabilities were impressive, but its definition and control...were really special." Big, affordable, and fun. Add deep bass excitement and extended dynamic thrills to your music or movie sound system with an easy to choose, easy to connect and easy to use powered subwoofer.

• Engineered and designed in USA
  • Great sound for every room
  • 5-year speaker & 3-year amplifier warranty
  • Built to last

Color
Black
Availability:
  • In Stock

$249.00

PSW 10

PSW 10

$249.00
$249.00
Estimated to ship on {0}

High-performance powered subwoofer

PSW 10 brings your music and movies to life. 10" front-firing Dynamic Balance® polymer composite driver delivers extra bass and punch.

Effortless bass

Key Technologies

• Proudly engineered and designed in Baltimore, Maryland, Polk products are crafted to meet high standards of quality, performance, and reliability, ensuring a premium audio experience that is the pinnacle of American Hi-Fi.
  • Polk’s exclusive lightweight Dynamic Balance® Polypropylene Cones deliver spectacular midrange clarity, punchy bass and high efficiency.

Compare Polk Subwoofers

PSW 10
Details & Specifications

Deep, impactful bass

Deep, impactful bass

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Had to buy one for the bedroom after I was blown a This is probably the best home theater woofer on the market. I’m a JL enthusiast with my cars. But at home, this woofer is absolutely perfect with movies and games. More bass would be redic for a home theater unless you’re doing lol. I have one on a Yamaha amp, the other Sony. The bass sounds the same thanks to it’s built in amp
Date published: 2023-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Rock The House Polks PSW 10 sub-woofer is heavenly awesome, I make the walls move, love that deep bass pair with the ES50's , its a YES.
Date published: 2023-06-24
  • y_2024, m_4, d_30, h_4
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_52, tr_173
  • loc_en_US, sid_112479, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_polk-audio
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Questions

What is the best way to hook up two of these?

Asked by: sinister moon
Hello, If your AVR has two subwoofer outputs then you can run a single cable to each subwoofer and hook it up as such.
Answered by: Polk Audio
Date published: 2024-04-03

When was this subwoofer first manufactured?

Asked by: ericm180db
Hello, These were first available on ‎December 9, 2006 likely manufactured in 2005-2006 and continued to be manufactured today.
Date published: 2024-03-28

Does this sub have an lfe in? Because I don't see one at the back

Asked by: Bassluvr229
Hello, you can use the RCA Left Line input as an LFE in.
Date published: 2024-03-04

hi! can i run my main out of my computer's audio interface into this sub, and then use this sub's speaker outputs to run to/power two 8ohm passive monitors?

Asked by: ethan3
Hello, if you are running speaker cables into the speaker line inputs on the subwoofer, then you can connect a single speaker to the speaker line output on the subwoofer but you would not be able to power two. This also depends on if you audio interface acts as an amp and is able to deliver power via the outputs which is rare for most audio interfaces as they are designed to work with powered speakers rather than passives.
Date published: 2024-02-26

Hello - I just bought the PSW10 on Amazon. In the box it came with a yellow piece of paper giving us a web-site to register our purchase. However when I went on the site-there was NO PLACE to register the subwoofer..Total BS ..

Asked by: Tommy Boy
Hello Tommy, I understand that you may be feeling frustrated regarding registering your product. However, we can help you get started with ease. To register your product, simply create an account on our website, Polk Audio. Once you've created an account, you'll be able to register your product in no time. Here's a direct link to help you get started: https://support.polkaudio.com/app/utils/login_form/. If you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact our support team. They are always ready to help you. You can reach them by calling 800-377-7655 or by visiting https://www.polkaudio.com/en-us/contact-us.html.
Date published: 2024-02-08

Hi there! I have a Sony STR-DTH190 receiver that does not have a sub-out channel.  I do have A/B speaker output.  I am wondering if I can connect this subwoofer to the B channel speakers.  Will this work?  What will the quality be?

Asked by: Rusty1978
Hello, you can use the speaker level inputs and outputs to run your B channel outputs from the amp to the subwoofer then from the subwoofer to the speaker it is closest to in the setup. The sound quality should be great regardless even without the sub out from the receiver. If you have any questions about how to set that up and you need help from us, please give us a call at 800-377-7655
Date published: 2024-01-28

I bought the PWS10, and I noticed the subwoofer input is only L/R, so could you please confirm if I use a single RCA cable or a Y-split cable? Which one has the best sound output?

Asked by: logu
Hello, connect an RCA subwoofer cable from your receiver's LFE/Subwoofer Pre-out to the subwoofer L or R input. A Y-Splitter may also be used on the subwoofer end. A Y-Splitter will provide you with a 3dB gain in Bass output and is recommended if possible. After making the Sub connection, turn the "Low Pass" filter fully clockwise. This will, in effect, create an LFE input.
Date published: 2023-12-20

I have a Sony receiver with two T15's and the PSW10 subwoofer. Too many wires. Can I replace T15's with a soundbar and keep the woofer with no receiver? Is there soundbar that connects with the PSW10?

Asked by: ILeftNJ
Hello, unfortunately this is not a possible setup as soundbars are designed to work without a receiver and the rest of these speakers are passive (minus the subwoofer which is active but requires a signal input from a receiver or amp and wont work with any soundbar unless the soundbar has a dedicated sub out port) and will not work without the receiver. You can replace all the speakers and receiver with a system such as the MAGNIFI MAX AX SR which will have a wireless subwoofer and wireless surround speakers that all just need a power connection but will sync with the soundbar wirelessly so you do not need to run cables to them.
Date published: 2023-12-20
  • y_2024, m_4, d_30, h_4CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_41
  • loc_en_US, sid_112479, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_polk-audio
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product