Big value, huge bass thrills!
Nothing like big bass. Nothing like adding big bass to your home theater or stereo music system. And nothing like doing it for a truly reasonable price! That's the Polk way: superior performance at a price that makes sense.
- Polk PSW Series enclosures are designed and engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances.
- Quality materials translate into better power handling, less wasted energy, and bigger, deep bass.
- This unique configuration uses a specially tuned and directed port to more efficiently produce maximum bass impact.
- Combining just the right driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques has a synergistic effect that produces cleaner, clearer sound. This is our patented Dynamic Balance® process, and it helps our woofers perform effortlessly under the stress of high output source material.
- PSW subwoofers outperform the competition with durable, resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. You experience deep, musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending.
- Our state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer optimizes the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for smooth, unimpeded movement over a broad spectrum of the lower frequencies to ensure the best, most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Easily accessible, professional-grade line- and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs, allow easy connection to any system.
- Smart sensing circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off. Superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels. Intelligent amplifier also features adjustable low-pass crossover, phase switch & subwoofer volume controls to professionally control your bass output and the subwoofer's blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
- PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers.
- Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels, for more efficient use of power. No more "escaped washing machine" syndrome.